The Fitting

*shakes y/n* My love you need to get up!

Why? I just wanna stay in bed!

I know, I know so do I but it's Wednesday!

yeah, we don't have anything to do today right? Monday we did the family dinner and yesterday we stayed in bed and I vote we do the same today!

No, we do have something to do today! We have that fitting for the Met.*rips blanket off of y/n*

Woah Woah Woah okay I get it I'm getting up.*sits up and rubs eyes*

*kisses y/n's cheek* Good. The nice part about fittings is you don't have to wear anything elaborate so you can get away with wearing some sweats.

Just sweats?

No please wear a shirt only I get to see you without a shirt.

Don't worry Amor I'll wear a shirt, I'm confident but not that confident.*gets up from the bed* ok let's see here*yawns* what do I want to wear? *walks into closet* OOOH I did bring my sweatsuit that's what I'm wearing as far as shoes... we're gonna go with the slide on Doc's.

ARE YOU READY?

YEAH!*walks to the bathroom* yep I'm ready when you are.

I see you're channeling your inner Kate Bishop today love.

*rubs eyes* What do you mean?*looks at the reflection in the bathroom mirror* HAHA holy shit I do! I went for the easiest and lazy clothes I own.

*Takes mirror selfie with y/n in background* My own little Kate Bishop all your missing is the bow and arrow.

Seeing as I am so clumsy I can barely walk in sneakers I'm gonna say while I may be dressed like Kate and have a similar personality to her, I will not be picking up archery. Not because I don't want to but for everyone else's safety.

Yeah, that might be a good decision, my love. Anyways I got us a car to go to the fitting and the car is going to be here any minute.

Oh yeah, it's definitely a good decision I burn myself and nearly cut my fingers off enough in the kitchen. I don't want to know the type of danger I'd create with archery.

Remind me to bubble wrap you and put you in a suit of armor when you are in the kitchen.

The bubble wrap is to protect me but I could slice through it still Amor... or am I getting in the suit of armor and then getting bubble wrapped for a sense of added security?

You know as much as I fucking love you I really really hate when you pick apart what sounded like a great idea to keep you safe in the kitchen.

Well I extend my deepest apology to you Amor, but  you wouldn't want it any other way *goes in for a kiss*

*phone dings* OH  the driver is here. Crap my makeup isn't done yet! *opens purse swipes makeup products into the purse* ok that'll work I can finish in the car come on.

But my kiss :(

That's for finding the faults in the kitchen armor. Now come on driver isn't going to wait all day neither is the stylist.*starts to walk out of the house*