Whats for Dinner?

After their workout with Pete, the Girls went in to shower and fell asleep after their eventful afternoon. The pair spend their morning in bed trying to decide what to make for the night's family dinner.

Well, we've done pizza and pasta what else could we do?

Chicken? Steak?

No, that all feels fairly fancy spaghetti was nice but was fun and simple.

That's it!

What is it?

Krabby Patties!

Like from Spongebob? My love, I'm going to need you to explain your thinking here...

We can make burgers for dinner it's quick simple and easy and we can make fries a little less easy but it's fun and simple like you want.

That actually sounds amazing. But if you want to make burgers then why did you say Krabby Patties?

Oh because I loved Spongebob as a kid and I refused to call a burger a burger it looked like a Krabby patty so it was a Krabby patty. It became an inside joke every time my family made burgers that we call them Krabby Patties.

And just how long has this been an inside joke?

Let's see I think Mom said it started when I was 5 I'm 22 now so 20 minus 5 is 15 add the 2 in roughly 17 years it's been an inside joke. I mean we've joked about it long enough my younger cousin refuses to say cheeseburger haha.

Well, it sounds like I'm learning how to make Krabby Patties.

You sure are babe! I just need to get the secret formula from mom.

The secret Formula?

*giggles* yes it's the recipe we usually make the burgers in mass quantities since we make them at big family gatherings so I need to get the single batch recipe.

Do I get to learn this secret formula?

If that's some sort of innuendo I think you already know it, babe. But if you were referring to the recipe well... if for some reason we don't work out and break up I'm going to have to Men In Black style wipe your memory.

I was definitely referring to the recipe my love, but I'll protect it till I die just like Spongebob.

Good mom just sent me the recipe so we can go to the store and get all the stuff we need for dinner tonight. I just have to look at what you've got going on in terms of pots and pans. *opens oven*

Why did you think there were gonna be pans in there my love?

*giggles while looking back at Hailee*, To be honest with you it's just a habit, All my family keeps their pans in the oven. I always thought it was some weird joke but it truly must be a Hispanic thing, just like those cookie tins, and that country crock butter container. So where would I find your pans?

They'd be to the left of the stove in that big pull-out drawer.

*looks at drawer* Y'know had I seen the size of that drawer before I totally coulda guessed that. *opens drawer* *GASPS*