Meeting her Parents

Hailee and y/n got up bright and early at 6:00 am to catch their 7:30 am flight. But also to triple-check, they had everything they would need before leaving the house and going out of state for the next few days.

Ok, I think I have everything I checked my list at least 6 times. At this rate, if I don't have something it was meant to stay here in California.

Well, I definitely have everything I need and some of your stuff in my bag because it wouldn't fit in yours.

As a good partner should

ooooh did I just get a title upgrade?

A what?

A title upgrade, you know from girlfriend to partner. While they are interchangeable girlfriend is maybe childish like its new and fragile. Partner however implies we're in it to win it and we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. At least in my mind, that's how I've always thought about it.

Well, thanks for the crash course-

If you just wanted to use it since it sounds more grown-up and for no other reason of course I'm okay with that.

*kisses y/n in the middle of her sentence* You really have got to let me finish my sentences my love. Because I was going to say you are most definitely my partner because like you explained I'm not going anywhere anytime soon and I hope you feel the same.

...

*waves hand in front of their eyes* Hello? You in there? We have to get all this stuff outside the car is right down the street.

*comes to* oh yeah my noggin was just processing what you just said.

It took that long to process that.

Well not exactly I processed that and then my brain kinda imagined a life where we grow old together and go to all your movie and show premieres together maybe have a family. Only if you wanted though, and then we go and ravel a little. Y'know just the basic daydreaming.

Well, I would love to know more about this daydream when we make it onto the plane because we need to get going and get these bags downstairs.

Oh here let me get this downstairs for you just grab the backpack with my Nintendo switch. I cannot wait to beat you in a round of Mario Party.

umm as if I think you know me well enough to know that I am extremely competitive and will not go down without a fight.

Oh and I am too but hey guess we just have to see who is the real winner once we get on that plane.

Y/n gets the luggage downstairs right as the driver rolls into the driveway. The car gets packed up and Hailee and y/n hop in and head to the airstrip. They make it to the airstrip 10 minutes before the plane takes off. They head inside the plane and get seated as the crew loads their bags into the plane.

*starts to unpack backpack*

What are you doing?

I told you I was gonna beat you in a round of Mario party and on the 5-10% chance you win I need time for a rematch so I'm setting up the game.