You're Insane

A month had passed since the last time we'd heard from the newlyweds. A few of those days Hailee spent tending to y/n we all know why there's no need to explain there. In the rest of those days, the two had been settling into married life. Y/n had wasted no time getting all of the paperwork filled out and sent to all the proper places to get her name fully changed to Y/n Steinfeld.

The house was clean again, It honestly might have been the cleanest that house had ever been since Hailee had bought it. Now with all of the wedding decor and favors not sitting around in random corners of the house you could move around the house freely again. They had also gotten into their new groove as a married couple. Hailee had managed to get travel accommodations for y/n now that they were married. They were already there it was just a pain to handle. Now trips that were more than 24 hours y/n was free to join. Really y/n could go anywhere Hailee did but the two had agreed that it was only worth it to tag along for the longer trips. And with a convention run coming up for Hailee in a week, it would be the first time they would be apart since tying the knot.

In the meantime though, Y/n was up bright and early starting her new morning routine.

*getting out of bed and glancing at her phone calendar*

Let's see here...

Friday No

Tomorrow No

I want to see today's stuff.

 aha!

 Here we go.

Nope, no visit from the gardener today so Boxers and sports bra it is.

Alright Teenie and Brando it's time to go out for the morning.

Having heard the magic words Brando shot out from under the covers of the bed while Teenie stayed nestled up next to Hailee.

Oh, come on miss teenie girl...

*patting on her thighs*

Come on miss teenie.

I know just how comfortable it is to be cuddled up with mommy but you really do need to come with me.

Come on.

Teenie!

Well, I guess we're doing this the hard way. 

Oh no don't whimper at me I gave you plenty of time to work with me.

Y/n leans over the bed and grabs Teenie to carry her outside.

Okay, you want to be so stubborn this morning fine.

I'll carry you outside but don't expect this to become a regular thing.

If I keep doing this with you Brando is going to expect the same thing and we aren't doing that.

I'm clumsy enough I don't need to be carrying two dogs and fall down the stairs.

Well, don't look at me like that It's not like I plan on falling down the stairs with you in my arms...

You know I can already hear your brother barking to be let outside right now.