Two girls in Target

Hey babe.... oh great you have your AirPods in and you're singing and dancing around the living room with teenie again. This should be interesting. *folds arms and just sits back and watches y/n*

*Dancing around and singing to teenie* I like shiny things, but I'd marry her with paper rings uh-huh, that's right. *Swaying from side to side* Teenie, she's the one I want, and I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this uh-huh, that's right teenie, she's the one I want. In paper rings in picture frames in dirty dreams, she's the one I want. *turns and sees Hailee and takes out AirPods* Oh hey mi Amor, Teenie and I were just taking a little morning dance break.

Dance break?

ok maybe I took her outside picked and her up so she could get some cuddle time and just got a little too into the music. She also may have been subjected to listening to me sing some Lizzo, Harry, and Taylor because you know I'm a child of a musical divorce.

Well as cute as that was to watch and hear you explain I have to tell you to stop. Because I kinda wanted to drag you out to go shopping with me. We put off getting clothes for our trip home for half a week, so I really need to go and get at least something to combat the cold.

*puts teenie down* Yeah I'll go to the store. Come on let's go. *starts walking towards the garage*

My Love, you are literally in your boxers and a sports bra. As much as I love seeing you like this I think other target shoppers might not fully appreciate it.

*looks down* Ah I see that I am indeed, only in my underwear. I'll tell you what you go ahead and hop into the car and I'll go throw on a target-worthy outfit.*kisses Hailee on the cheek*

Ok but it's warm today we're taking the Porsche, I want air conditioning.

I'm not arguing with that see you in 5!

Hailee goes into the garage to start the ac in the car and y/n runs to the bedroom and tosses on the first clean pair of shorts and t-shirt they can find in the room throwing on Hailee's sk8 hi's on the way out the front door.

*hops in passenger seat*Did you record my time I feel like that was a record?

Wow, that was fast love. I didn't record your time but I Listened to maybe one song so it was 3/4 minutes max.

Well, one song could be up to seven minutes.

Seven minutes name a modern song that is 7 minutes.

Well I meant song like Hotel California or Bohemian Rhapsody. Since I saw you added those to your playlists after the Disney trip we took when we met up and that workout we had with your dad too.

Oh ok yeah I'll give you that. But no I listened to Cherry by-

Fletcher!?

Yeah but also Oh MY GOD! I'm blanking on her real name but lesbian Jesus.

HAYLEY KIYOKO HAHA babe you are too funny.

Yeah, that sounds familiar but she was the drummer or something in Lemonade's mouth, right?

Yes, that's her name she also sings songs like Curious, What I Need, and Girls like Girls.