Christmas Day FRFR

After helping eat all of the Chinese food that was ordered the night before Hailee found herself laid out on the couch. With y/n practically laying on top of her. As Hailee looked around teh living room she saw that not only was it clean but the whole family had decided to spend the night. 

Most of y/n's family was strategically spread out around the living room between the massive lounge chairs and the giant sectional couch. However, y/n's grandparents and Pete and Cheri were missing. So Hailee slowly got up to go and investigate their whereabouts leaving y/n to sleep a little longer. She decided to start with the downstairs guest room but, no one was there. Then the front room just off the entryway but it was empty too. Last but not least she decided to search the theater room.  Shockingly it was a success. Turns out that's where the remaining family members had started to watch A Christmas Story and must have fallen asleep judging by the menu screen repeatedly taunting Hailee as she attempted to wake up the older family members. Which by the way didn't work.

After failing to wake up part of the family Hailee makes her way back into the living room to wait for someone else to wake up. As she turns the corner making her way back into the living room Hailee finds Zander looking at all of the gifts under the tree and realizes she didn't put out the Santa gifts she had bought and wrapped earlier.

So do you see any from Santa under there?

Zander: No these are all from you and Y/n

*leans down and whispers to y/n* Well between you and I...

*looks around the room*

I think Santa left his gift bag behind.

Z: Nuh Uh. There's no way he forgot.

Yuh Huh.

He definitely did.

Z: Show me! 

While Hailee had indeed forgotten to put out the Santa gifts under the tree the night before, she had at least had them in a large Santa-like red velvet bag. That she had taken it out of their closet and put it next to the Christmas tree and fireplace in her and y/n's bedroom. You could say it was Christmas Miracle that Hailee had decided to put the gifts in that bag.

Z: OH MY GOD! HE REALLY DID LEAVE HIS BAG BEHIND! *tries to grab it and falls*

Here hold on let me help you there.

Z: COME ON HAILEE WE GOTTA WAKE EVERYONE UP!

Okay Okay, we can just hold on.

We have to get this downstairs first.

Before Hailee could even make it out of the bedroom door Zander was running down the stairs and running through the halls waking everyone up. He was exclaiming that Santa had brought SO MANY gifts for the family. Not only that but he had also left behind one of his giant gift bags for Zander to keep. Hailee, while moving considerably slower, followed not far behind Zander proving that he was actually right. Santa had indeed left a large bag filled gifts. Everyone although slightly groggy made room for Hailee to sit on the couch with the giant Santa bag nearly as big as her. Once Hailee was seated she started passing out the gifts.

Wait.

*pauses gift giving*

Did you?