New Years Day

Christmas had come and gone much like y/n's family. although, the family had stayed a few extra days until the weather was good enough for them to fly back home. As happy as seeing the whole family had made y/n, she was also fairly happy to see them finally heading home. As much as y/n loved her family, respectfully she was tired of them. Who knows if she would have survived another day with them in the house without strangling someone...I guess we'll never know.  

But with the family all packed up with one foot out of the door and finally headed to the airport, Hailee and y/n would truly be able to enjoy their time as a newly engaged couple.

So Hailee and y/n walked the family out of the house and said their goodbyes and gave each other hugs and wished each other well before loading them into suburbans to get to the airport.

*waving goodbye to the family* Bye guys!

*blowing kisses*

*joining y/n in waving goodbye*

I'm gonna miss all of you!

It was great to see all of you again.

*blows more kisses as the cars carrying the family pull out of the drive*

*grabs onto y/n's shoulder*

*exhales and rests her head on Hailee's shoulder*

 I'm really gonna miss them.

*sits on the front doorstep*

* sits next to and rubs her hand up and down y/n's back*

And they are going to miss you too.

I'm sure your parents are going to call you the second they land whether it is their connecting flight or the landing back in Indiana.

I'm sure they will.

But for now, I can enjoy the fact that they are gone.

Well...

I know that sounds terrible but I can only handle my family of 10+ for so long.

You are handling this better than I had expected you would.

Especially when we are all under one roof.

Oh, wait what did you say?

...

You're already judging me arent you?

I'm not judging.

I just thought you might be bluer.

Nope just happy to be back to a family of two.

*kisses Hailee*

Family of four.

Oh yeah, our beautiful little family of four.

I just hope you never get tired of us.

Me?

Get tired of you?