Dress Up

Hailee had gone off to make the phone call to the restaurant to see if she could get a table tonight. Hailee probably would, celebrities no matter their status was always good for the restaurant, and their vodka penne was Hailee's kryptonite. With Hailee in the other room, y/n was left there with the dogs. Y/n had never gone to a restaurant fancier than the Olive Garden. Naturally, y/n started to talk to the dogs like they were people who could give her outfit inspo for a potential date night. 

If Hailee manages to get us a table I'm gonna have to figure out what to wear.

Guys what do I wear?

 My suit?

 oh no! I left it back at home.

Actually I don't know that I know where it is after she ripped i-

You know what you don't have to know what happened to that suit. All I know is that I might be fucked I don't have anything for going out. 

Y/n had her head in her hands racking her brain trying to think of all the articles she had brought with her. Somehow there had to be a halfway decent date night look in there. Something that would look half as good as whatever her girlfriend might wear out ti dinner. That was when y/n saw Hailee running towards her all giddy. Y/n's stomach dropped to her ass.

So I was able to get us a table towards the end of the night at 9 pm.

Ha ha ha perfect...

Do you not want to go out? 

I can cancel if it's too much too fast we can slow down.

Oh my love I'm sorry if I made you think that.

Of course I want to go out with you tonight I just don't know that I brought clothes that are that nice.

When we left my place I figured we wouldn't be leaving the house.

But I have 5 hours to make something in that suitcase work.

Trust me you definitely have a good date night fit in that suitcase. Carbone is elevated casual. So i'm probably going to wear a dress and you could wear a nice pair of pants. I usually wear my dickies 874's when i'm not feeling a dress or skirt. 

So i think you have all of your bases covered with what you brought here. If you still can't find something that you think is date night worthy my entire wardrobe is always at your disposal. 

Well it sounds like you know their dress code very well.

The family likes it so it's in our regular rotation.

I'm starting to think you should style me tonight.

what?

Style me, It could be fun.

 and maybe I can style you?

Only if you're okay with it of course.

You know what I'm in.

You have really good style and I want to see what you would dress me in. You've got full access to my wardrobe I truly am curious to see what you pull for me.