So Good

June 2

1:30 pm

15 days until I get to kiss that adorable face of yours.

 Man, I can't wait. I have missed waking up to you singing and dancing around the house so so much, it always got my days started on a good note.

And 15 days until I get to annoy the shit out of you. 

But I will resume the dancing and singing around the house once you make it back home. It's not the same knowing you won't walk in at any given moment.

But hey you'll be home just in time for our anniversary well our 6 month that is.

I cant wait to see you. And I can't wait to celebrate us.

Y/n puts the phone down and begins to think to herself.

If there is one thing I have learned from this whole Hailee being gone for work thing. It's that us being in a distanced relationship has shown me just how much I love her. Like really love her, like wanna marry her kind of love, but I also know it's way too early for that. Hmmm, I got it I'm gonna call my dad. *calls Allen*

Hey Dad.

Little miss, what can I do for you? You don't just call to say I love you.

Yes I do!

Thats not the point honey. You normally call for advice or to talk out situations. And I'm so glad you do, so what can the old man help you with today?

I had a question. Well actually maybe a few. I don't fully know, I guess it depends on how you answer the first one.

Can I ask if you are in trouble?

No, no, I'm not in trouble I have just been doing a lot of thinking.

Good thinking or bad thinking?

I would say really good thinking.

Ok so long as you are in good head space and not going to do anything bad or crazy.

Well, you could call it crazy but hey I learned to be crazy from you. And if there is one thing I learned from you it's that what I think I'm about to do will be good for me. While it is crazy its a very good crazy.

Well, sweetie lay it on me. can your mom hear this? or is it shh don't tell mom?

a shh don't tell mom at least for now. I'll have one more phone call after you depending on how this goes. *exhales*

Ok hold on let me go into the garage for the call. ok I'm in the garage.

ok i can do this just breathe.

Hey, hey, sweetie, you're talking to me, don't worry just say whatever it is you need to say.

Is it crazy If I give Hailee a promise ring?

She comes home in a week or two and it would be for our six month anniversary.

HAHAHAHA sweetie you were nervous to ask me that?