Morning of the Met

Well, it's 4:45 I guess I'd better get up, get dressed and start packing bags into the truck. *pops in an airpod*

*knock knock*

Oh hey dad you're up I was just going to load up these bags right here I was going to leave Hailee's so she could get dressed.

A: Well here you get one bag and I'll get the other I'll help you load the truck.

Thanks, dad.*rolls bag to the garage*

A: Don't mention it little miss say what are you listening to? 

Haha funny you ask here you still have that bose sound bar in the garage right?

A: Sure do it's the best investment I've made in a while. Why?

Because you and I are going to use our road trip playlist to wake up. *connects to sound bar*

A: I've taught you well if Livin' on a prayer is what you're gonna use to wake us up. Now pass me the bags I'll load them up.*hops into the truck bed and Bops head to the song*

Take my hand we'll make it I swear!

A: Haha You're in a good mood your singing before 8 am but I will take your hand to get down from here.

Um of course I'm in a good mood *hugs Allen* just enjoying the time I've got left with my sometimes slightly embarrassing, very annoying dad.

A: well I'm about to embarrass the shit outta you cause our song is on and our favorite part is coming up.

*Meanwhile in the bedroom* Where is y/n wait is she playing queen in the garage.

A:*squeezes harder* Thunderbolts and lightning, very, very frightening me Galileo, Galileo Galileo, Galileo Galileo, Figaro - magnifico

I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me. He's just a poor boy from a poor family, Spare him his life from this monstrosity Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?

Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. Bismillah! We will not let you go. Bismillah! We will not let you go

(Let me go) 

Will not let you go

(Let me go) 

Never let you go

(Let me go) 

 let you go Ah No, no, no, no, no, no, no!

Hailee sees y/n and Allen having a moment singing the song they first bonded over on their trip to Disneyland and decides to stay just out of sight of the two rather than interrupting.

Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia, let me go!

*lets y/n go*Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, For me!

*both play their best air guitar and finish the song together* So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye. So you think you can love me and leave me to die. Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby, Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here.

A: guitar solo is all me you finish off the song!

Nothing really matters Anyone can see, Nothing really matters, Nothing really matters to me
Anyway, the wind blows...