Spa day(Pete/YN)

The following chapter is from y/ns perspective when they go hang out with Pete while Hailee and Cheri go for their spa day.

So...Hailee and Cheri left and I managed to finish cleaning the kitchen what could I possibly do now? The dogs are gone, I did the bulk of the cleaning last night. Not to mention we're all packed up for a few days away. Maybe I'll watch some Disney+, oh maybe I need to change that pfp I can't tell if it's sweet or odd to have my GF as my account picture. Well, for now, it can stay let's see what I want to watch. Oh, I haven't seen the making of Black Widow yet let's watch that. But I'm also gonna see what Pete is doing.

10:30 am

Hey Dad what are you up to while the girls are off at the spa?

AHH not much kiddo I was thinking about getting a workout in. What are you up to?

Just watching some tv I ran out of things to clean in the house. Cheri suggested we could keep each other company.

You want to come over and we can work out together? I promise I won't work you as hard as Hailee.

Sure if you can get me some arm muscles going so I can break out of Hailee's squeeze hugs we'vw got a deal.

We can definetly focus on that today but its going to take more than a day to get those kinds of muscles.

Ok well you set up a plan for me and I'll keep working on it.

ok I'll get to work on that plan and you work on getting here. Safely please!

ok I'll head that way.

Y/n pauses the episode of Assembled hops into the car and speeds off to Pete and Cheri's place.

*knocks on door*

*opens door* Hey kiddo come on in! Are you ready to work out? Do you need to go and change I see that bag of clothes on you?

Oh I'm actually ready to work out I just brought extra clothes hoping I'd be able to wash up here instead of leaving and coming back.

Well of course you can set your bag on the couch here since cheri is gone if she was here she'd make us put it away in a spare room.

*puts down duffelbag* So what kind of workout are we in for today?

Well you said you wanted bigger muscles or just enough to break out of Hailees grip right?

Yeah more or less that what I asked for haha

ok well in that case it'll be a simple warm up and arm day, your essentially just going to mirror me but with weights you feel comfortable with.

Okay that sounds great. Should we get to it?

Straight into the work *pats y/n's back* I swear kid you just keep getting better and better.

Well you said you needed a workout and I was just sitting around at home. And truth be told I just wanted to talk to someone and see if I was doing the right things for Hailee.

Well what do you mean? Here we can workout later sit down it looks like this is weighing heavy on your mind kid.*both sit in livingroom on the couch*