Packing for Home

oh, shit it's bright out here. We did fall asleep on the couch last night,my love wake up.

Why?

we have to pack for the trip home we have 2 days before we leave and it'ssus already noon.

Ok ok I'm getting up*stretches*

I wanna know how your couch is so comfortable.

I fall asleep out here all the time so I invested in a super comfy couch.

ok well, let's go start packing I want to at least pack some clothes that are gonna match what you're taking.

oh, your too cute.

What I have to match my girlfriend at least once or maybe a few times. How many days are we packing for though?

Well we're staying with your parents for 2 days the met is one day and we get free day so 4 days' worth of clothes total.

ok, I can do that so like two semi-formal or elevated casual outfits work?

Yeah, that'll be perfect. just in case we go out and do anything.

So what are you going to be taking?

I'm gonna take some slim-fitted checkered dress pants and a black turtle neck. Dickies 874's t-shirt of yours a trench coat. Then two just lazy outfits so jeans and band tee that I own.

ok ok, so I'm just gonna pack the same stuff but just different enough. Like your trench coat, I'll instead pack a nice bomber jacket.

Question are we taking a private flight or are we going commercial?

Oh, I got us private again it's honestly less hassle.

Ok, I honestly just needed to know if I needed the little 3oz bottles of the shampoo and stuff and like deodorant.

haha yeah, no need to worry about that love.

Well in that case I think I'm all packed I got my clothes, underwear, bras, and some shoes. Oh oh and the socks.

How did you finish packing that fast?

kinda just threw it all in there and you are planning with such heavy detail every outfit because *hugs Hailee* you are extremely nervous to meet my parents.

Yeah, I am but did you feel like this oh my god! How did you make it through the dinner feeling like this?

Yes, I was nervous to meet your parents but I also was making sure you were okay so I guess I was able to distract myself. But look at me *spins Hailee around* You are going to be just fine, I promise. The worst thing that's gonna happen is my Dad grilling you for Marvel details like if you are going to appear in Ant-man Quantamania since Cassie Lang is old enough to form the young/west coast avengers. My mom is going to love you because you are kind and compassionate and are so well-spoken. And the rest of the family is gonna love you.

Are you sure?

I wouldn't have let you plan this trip if I wasn't sure my family wasn't going to love you, babe.

That makes me feel better.

Fair warning I will be your security detail to keep you away from my younger cousin assuming he doesn't just pass out as soon as he sees you.