The Fountain

Hey, it's the end of our shoot time.

We really don't need to keep everyone here if all we're gonna do is play in a fountain

well guys you heard Hailee!

 I can handle the rest of this shoot and lock up the studio.

Thanks for all the help everyone great work today!

The small crew that Hailee had gotten together for the shoot then packs up and heads home. They make sure that Hailee and y/n know how to shut off everything and lock up. Leaving them alone to play in the now bubbling fountain. Hailee reconnects her phone to the Bluetooth speaker she had brought in and gets her music set up again.

ok, y/n I've got the perfect playlist for the pictures we're trying to get for this outfit.

Wait I thought you said we were done it was time to play now?

Yeah well, I changed my mind I want a picture to prove I got to play in a bubble fountain.

How often does someone get the opportunity to do this?

Okay you have a point but I'm not getting in until we're done with pictures.

I only have one of these and i really don't want to buy another one.

Okay sounds like a deal.

Well I guess I'm ready when you are Hailee.

You clearly know what the vision is here.

Okay just take some pictures.

Ariana Grande's "Into You" begins to play. Hailee starts to dance around the fountain trying to gesture to y/n and get her to move closer to Hailee and the fountain. y/n had taken a few steps back as to not risk messing up her expensive camera.

Oh, baby, look what you started, the temperature's rising in here. Is this gonna happen?
.Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move!*reaches out to y/n*

Woah okay what are you doing?

Hailee! I said no to teh fountain I still have the camera.

Forget about the camera!

I can get you a better one.

 So am I taking more pictures?

Are we just getting in the fountain together?

Before I make a move..

Not only was Hailee suddenly seranading y/n but now they were both soaked. Y/n was a strong soldier but man someone was testing her. It was really hard to keep her eyes off Hailee in her soaked jeans and t shirt. The only way to get through this interaction was to sing back to HAilee and hope for this to pass. 

So baby, come light me up and maybe I'll let you on it???

That got HAilee's eyes to light up so clearly something was going right here but y/n was about to lose the war because as the lyrics mentioned touching her body hailee had taken y/n's hands ans put them in her hips. Y/n had been slowly falling for Hailee this entire trip. It was innocent and she just loved Hailee's energy then suddenly she didnt want to leave to her hotel last night. She hated to admit it but she had fallen for a girl she could never have.