Soft Launch

*yawns* oh man I was really tired last night so tired I called my underwear pajamas well I need to get up and take teenie and Brando outside let's see I'll just put on y/nsshirt from dinner last night on. Come on teenie girl let's go come on Brando! *walks down the stairs* hold on I hear you teenie. *opens door to the backyard* alright you guys get out there mommy is gonna get herself some orange juice. *pours a glass of OJ and stands in the backyard with dogs* 

*yawns and rolls over* Good Morning my darling, oh nevermind she's already gotten up. Let's see the dogs are missing she's probably in the back. *looks out the window* yep shes out there with the dogs I'll go surprise her *walks downstairs*

Ugh you two need to hurry I ant to be in bed cuddling with y/n. *feels arms wrap around her waist*

*puts head on Hailee's shoulder and kisses her neck*There's no need to rush them I can cuddle you and your nasty orange juice here.

Hold on what did you say about my orange juice?

It's nasty??? I honestly only like fresh-squeezed. Orange juice was really ruined for me when I was younger I was raised on that juice concentrate in a can. So while I come off as a hater I am just very picky.

ok, I can respect that, but how do you feel about the pulp?

Hahaha, I don't like it if I want pulp I'll eat an orange. It's a texture thing for me chunks in a liquid I'm drinking is a no for me.

Well, it looks like the dogs are done out here should we head in?

Yeah, I can see what you have in the kitchen and whip us up some breakfast.

That sounds great *kisses y/n* I'll keep you company and even help depending on what you make.

*opens the fridge* well you have some eggs, a beautiful sourdough loaf, and avocado. How does avocado toast sound?

Sounds perfect. I can actually help with this one!

Well, what do you want to help with?

I can toast the bread and slice the avocado I can never get the Sunnyside up eggs right they always burst on me.

I guess it's a good thing Sunnyside eggs are my specialty. Here is the avocado and the bread I'll get to work on those eggs right now. Do you like your egg fried in butter or oil?

Butter.

Me too but I know some people strongly prefer oil, but I personally don't like the crisp edges of the eggs when it's done that way.

Alright I have the avocados halved and sliced and the toast should be done any minute.

The eggs need about a minute more and they'll be good to go the tops just need to finish cooking up.

*toaster dings* Bread is ready! Do you want me to put the avocado on the toast?

Sure go ahead  I'll come in behind you with the eggs and finish them off.

*spreads avocado slices* wow that actually looks really pretty, it doesn't normally look that good.

*places eggs on avocado* ok so I finish mine with salt,pepper, and everything bagel seasoning you good with that? or do you want plain?