Downtime

So I'm yours for 6 more days, what do we want to do?

I don't know do you have any ideas?

I mean I'd love to go out and see some sights in this place you call home. Since we couldn't exactly do that the last time I was here.

Well, it sounds like we have some plans then.

 Did you have anywhere or anything in particular in mind?

The aquarium?

Sounds great to me, and we can hit a hidden restaurant I found on cannery row. I say hidden, it probably isn't but it never seems to be that busy, so I call it my hidden place.

Sounds mysterious but I'm sure if you like it the place is amazing.

And the aquarium is within walking distance from here. We don't have to walk there though, it's only if you're interested. I can always pull Cobalt out of the garage and drive us there.

Cobalt?

oh yeah I named my car, it's not cobalt blue, but it is blue and cobalt is my favorite shade of blue. Besides, you can't tell me cobalt the corolla isn't a good name.

Wow, you really thought that one out for a while, at this point it'd be a crime if we didn't let cobalt hit the streets today.

So is that a yes to taking the car?

*shaking head up and down laughing* Yes we can take the car today.

Well, you might want to get dressed so we can get our day started. It's already noon, and  I don't know how long you're going to want to be at the aquarium. I know sometimes I take the ol' Ipad and I sit there and just sketch the open and deep-sea exhibits.

Well, I'll get out of bed right now and get dressed then. *goes into the bathroom to shower*

Hey, are you gonna do the sketching thing today?

Oh, I don't know, I could but I think I just want to be present with you today.

With you talking like that, I don't think you'll make it to the aquarium if you catch my drift.

*face turning red*. Did you want me to take the iPad and sketch?

Yeah, you really should I would really like to see your process.

 I've seen all the fascinating work that you have in the house and the works in progress in your studio. I'm really curious to see how you start your drawings. 

well lucky for you it's fully charged so you can see the process. Oh, and I have something I think you'll like to see once you're out of the shower and dressed.

Is it me drawn like a french girl? Oh no, it's definitely me half-naked binge-watching Stranger Things with junk food surrounding me? Maybe it's of me sleeping... Are any of my guesses right?

No, sadly none of those guesses are right but you managed to give me some new ideas.

Great, now I have to be careful when we binge vol.2