Walking the Carpet

ok it's our turn to walk out there and onto the carpet right?

Sure is, now take my hand and let's go.

Hailee and y/n walk out of the hotel for their first pictures. And when signaled head to the big carpet for the scariest moment of the night. The Met Gala and the steps.

Ok, I made it through the first carpet and I'm not sweating bullets. *deep breath* I can do this please god just don't separate from me.

You have my word. I won't leave you behind. I will be right next to you for the whole night.

Pinky promise?

HAHA yes, love I pinky promise.

Ok, that's all I needed.

Now let's walk out on that carpet and get this over and done with.

But this is an even you enjoy I wan you to enjoy it.

My love, I'm here with you, and it's not in secret I'm more than enjoying tonight.*kisses y/n's cheek* You can set the pace for tonight.

*exhales* okay, let's do this then.

Hailee and y/n walk the majority of the carpet together. They walk the whole way showing PDA holding each other, kissing you name it. Everyone at the Gala knows that they are there and that they are more than just friends. The photographers eat it up forget Kravis and Megan and MGK the biggest couple on that carpet is y/n and Hailee. It's only at the steps that Hailee and y/n separate, Hailee is confused at first and looks back to see y/n waving and smiling at her like a proud mom taking pictures with her phone. Y/n decided to run ahead up the steps and let Hailee have her own moment by herself. Hailee eventually catches up to y/n and they head inside the museum and enjoy the rest of their night at the gala until it ends.

And just like that you have a Met Gala under your belt.

Wow how long was the party anyways. It felt like it flew by?

It was at least 4 hours we spent in there.

I can't believe I got to experience the Met Gala bathroom. I saw myself in the back of on of lizzo's pictures holding your bag.

Haha yeah I remember thinking all of that after my first Met.

Everyone there was just so kind and so cool coming by to say hi to you and including me. The fact that they knew who I was and knew my work was the real pinch me moment.*kisses cheek* Thank you for having me as your plus one, love.

Do you feel like hitting an after-party? I know after my first Met I went back to the hotel.

OK, but your first Met was when you were a literal child so after parties probably weren't an option for you.

Ok, calm down I was a teenager get it right.

Oh I'm sorry you where 14 such an adult.

Alright,alright I get it I was a little too young for the after parties at the time. But seriously you let me know what you want to do.

Well for now lets just keep walking in the streets of good ol New York City. I just wanna fully take in this night with you.

Ok but can we talk about how you killed that carpet.