Are You Tired of Me Yet?

Side note: Just watched MoM and I'm slightly numb just gonna work through the pain...

Hailee had decided to show her girlfriend the little recording studio she had set up in a spare bedroom. One that Hailee had said it was probably better if y/n had stayed out of. Y/n thought it was just a junk room where all the things that didn't have a home went. But instead, there was a small sound barrier and a single microphone in front of a stool. Was the secret that her girlfriend recorded all her voiceovers here? Was she recording audiobooks? No the actual explanation is that Hailee had been writing a song for a while and suddenly had found inspiration to get it finished. With y/n being that final push to get the song done Hailee told y/n to sit down somewhere because Hailee had wanted to play y/n the song. So y/n flopped onto the bed and threw her arms up and behind her head, she was ready to listen to Hailee's work now.

While the song hadn't been about y/n Hailee had felt comfortable enough with her girlfriend to share this work with her. The song had become HAilee's baby and she loved it so much. Naturally, she knew y/n needed to be one of the first people to hear the final edit of the song. The longer the song played the more into it y/n got. Bobbing her head throughout the entire song y/n really liked the song. As the song ended they sat there in a moment of silence. Hailee finally decided to break it.

Well, what do you think about it?

It sounds great babe.

I think your fans are gonna lose their shit.

I really think it could become the next song of the summer I think it could be like Closer in 2016 all over again.

HAHA funny you say that...

What do you mean?

Well, you are looking at a future brand ambassador of Core Water! 

Okay? But how does that correlate to the summer hit song?

Well, I'm letting them use my song in their commercials. Increasing its reach and hopefully getting it more plays.

That's the hope of the label i'm just glad the song is done is going to be out there.

oh, awesome what are they using like a chorus? a verse? the hook? 

Actually it's just the instrumental...

 Why?

I know the song sounds good but it's just not fully there yet. 

So the instrumental is solid so the label wants them to use that.

That sucks they're rushing you to use a snippet of a song that isn't ready I mean what you have sounds amazing.

uh yeah no I love my fans but only like 8 seconds of this song is ready to be heard by the public.

 They got to hear a chord progression and the ahhhahhh intro. As far as actual lyrics all they're getting is "baby all I want to do is coast" The "best" part is the pre-save link is gonna go live with the announcement of the campaign. To be honest I'm worried about it.

Your label is making you put out a presale link for a song that isn't ready yet.

Yeah, it's rough.