A night to remember

Well y/n we're here and we've got a whole 7 hours to kill what are we gonna do?

I've got my first sugary drink and a popcorn holder.

 I feel ready to conquer the world.

Did I hear you right Hailee? 

Are you putting me in charge?

Hahaha yes, Y/n you heard me right you are in charge.

The main reason you're in charge is because of the way you talked about this place.

I want to experience this place the way you do.

I want to feel the magic the way you do.

Well in that case we have to start with the ride based on one of my childhood favorites!

Peter  Pan?

No...

Winnie the Pooh?

Also no...

Uhhh childhood favorites...

Oh teacups? Alice In Wonderland?

You're getting colder.

No maybe it's the story boat ride.

No I've got it!

Mr.toads Adventures?

You went from cold to frozen.

Haunted Mansion?

Well you certainly got warmer but I wouldn't say that was a favorite of mine.

That paired with the fact that for years the pop-up zombies scared the shit out of me so I covered my eyes when we hit the grave part of the ride.

No way!

Yes way! Not a proud thing I talk about but you can ask my mom. She always warned me and blocked my eyes.

Okay so Haunted Mansion was warmer.

Indiana Jones!

Good guess. Truly not bad but still no that is a favorite ride but that wasn't a favorite movie of mine.

My childhood favorite that has a ride is actually Pirates of the Caribbean. I mean who didn't want to be a pirate and sail the seven seas looking for treasure as a kid? I so badly wanted to be Jack Sparrow. Wanted to have a big boat and go on all of the adventures he went on.

Although Kiera Knightley dressed as a hot Pirate was also something that kept me watching those movies too.

hmm, not what I thought your go-to ride was going to be.

Oh yeah what's that supposed to mean

Nothing at all I just take you as more of a thrill-seeker.

You know fighting off rebels in the Millennium Falcon, escaping an explosion on a mountain in a getaway train.

Oh, I am but you said you want to experience the park like me, and in order to do that we are starting off strong with nostalgic rides. I could throw us straight into the thrill rides but I like to build up to the thrill rides.