Wedding Bands

With the wedding dress bought and on the way to get alterations and modifications it was time to tackle their wedding bands. In Hailee and y/n's case, they would need to be custom-made. Considering the engagement rings they got each other were wildly different than most engagement rings in both the shape and size of the stones. So Hailee and y/n found themselves back at the jewelry store where they got their engagement rings.

Jeweler: Hey, nice to see you two again *smiles* I'm assuming you will need to look at the wedding bands.

Yes but we actually wanted to know if we could get ones made here.

If we don't find something that goes with our rings.

Jeweler: Oh yeah we can get something set up for you both. Here let's take a look at those rings and I'll see if we have anything to go with them in the display cases.

Hailee and y/n put their rings on the jeweler's shop counter to be examined and paired with wedding bands.

Jeweler: Okay. So, Hailee, it looks like we don't have much that will go with your ring. Most people go with white gold for their wedding bands and yours is gold. Assuming you want the metals to match we can get something drawn up for you.

Okay yeah, that's fine by me.

We can get something drawn up I'd like the set to match.

Jewler: Great we can get to work on that after we look at y/n's options.

Jeweler: Now y/n you have a few options since your engagement band is white gold. We have standard bands, bands with diamonds all around, and half moons that would set under that sapphire stone. Or a possible third option we can make something close or similar to Hailee for you if you're interested in that.

I think I'll wait to make a decision and see what we can brainstorm for Hailee.

Jeweler: Okay let me go ahead and grab a paper and pencil and one of our catalogs.

Jeweler: So Hailee due to your stone being a rectangle there's only so much we can do.

Okay, what are the options normally?

Jeweler: Well, we can go ahead and design you a new ring setting with more Diamonds. Now we could put them all around the band or just a few maybe 2/3 on each side of the emerald stone. Or we could always keep the design of your ring now the emerald in the center and diamonds on either side and just make them bigger.

Hmmm. I think I'd like to keep this ring as it is.

Jeweler: Totally understandable. Some brides to be like to switch it up because their finances missed the mark. Not saying you did y/n you actually did a fantastic job with this one.

See I do have taste.

I never said you didn't.

Jeweler: We just like to give our clients every option available. So if you do like this ring the way it is, we can always just make a custom wedding band for you like you asked about earlier.  For your ring it will be a little interesting to work with the easiest and the most popular is a crown or what I like to call a crown.