Chapter 61

During this period of time, Wan Tong couldn’t have a good conversation with Yu Cheng. There seemed to be a barrier between them, and they were both testing each other, but no one took the initiative to break it down.

Maybe tonight is an opportunity?

“Do you not hate me anymore?” Yu Cheng’s voice was very light, as if he was afraid of startling her, as if he was afraid that the tranquility at this moment was only an illusion.

Out of some concern, he held her even tighter.

Wan Tong found it difficult to breathe in his embrace, but she didn’t push him away.

“Yu Cheng, why did you treat me like that?” She was referring to what happened ten years ago. In the video, it seemed like he had forced her, but according to some memories she recovered later, she felt that it was not exactly the case.

“Because Tongtong didn’t listen.” Yu Cheng said in a deep voice.

Of course, Wan Tong was not satisfied with his answer, and was even a little annoyed. She reached out and brushed away his hand.

But Yu Cheng seemed to know that she was soft-hearted, so he held on to this point and entangled her desperately.

“Tongtong…” The beautiful low voice struck Wan Tong’s fragile eardrum like thunder. It was pleading, tempting, coaxing, “I never wanted to hurt you. Don’t be afraid of me, don’t leave me, don’t look at me with that kind of eyes.”

Wan Tong turned her head away, but she couldn’t resist the charming and lingering voice.

Yu Cheng took the opportunity to tilt her chin and kissed her lips.

The cold but soft lips made Wan Tong slightly dizzy.

He just lingered for a moment and then moved away. He hugged her tightly and buried his head in her neck, but didn’t make any further moves.

Soon, Wan Tong listened to his steady breathing and it sounded like he fell asleep.

Wan Tong struggled around for a while, and then turned him over and used a towel to dry his hair.

Yu Cheng slept deeply, probably due to the effects of the medicine, and his face was a little pale.

When Wan Tong was preparing to leave after tidying him up, Yu Cheng seemed to wake up suddenly and pulled her into his arms, holding her tightly.

The strong male scent filled her nose and made her feel a little uncomfortable. Although he had taken advantage of her before, it was only tentative actions. It was not as domineering and aggressive as it was now.

“Tongtong, you have to be obedient, you know?” He still whispered incoherently, with his face close to her ear.

Wan Tong pushed away his face helplessly and said, “You’re the one who should be obedient!”

Yu Cheng didn’t open his eyes, but almost reflexively responded to her voice, “Okay.”

Seeing that he looked exhausted, Wan Tong didn’t bother him and simply said, “Go to sleep.”

“Mm.” Yue Cheng hummed heavily.

Wan Tong had been snuggling in his arms for so long that his originally pale face now had a slight blush, but his body was still a bit cold, and under the influence of the medicine, he…had no reaction at all?

Wan Tong began to suspect that there was something wrong with Bai Wanxin’s medicine.

Feeling that Yu Cheng had fallen asleep, Wan Tong couldn’t help her curiosity and deliberately snuggled up to him and felt that area.