Chapter 46 Part 2

After returning to China, even if Wan Tong didn’t actively follow up on Chen Jun’s situation, it was reported in the news. His money laundering activities couldn’t be hidden. A series of companies and overseas institutions were exposed, and he himself had been detained and could no longer cause trouble.

Due to Chen Jun’s negative influence, the stock price of the Chen family plummeted, and they were rumored to be on the verge of bankruptcy.

The most exciting thing for Wan Tong was that Lin Zhiwen had also been arrested, allegedly involved in helping Chen Jun launder money and transfer illegal assets.

As for Gu Chenyue, he didn’t have much time to spare after returning to school, and Wan Tong knew he was busy, so she didn’t force him to study with her.

Time passed quickly during this period. During the college entrance examination, the two of them were in the same examination room. Hu Tiankan didn’t know what kind of crooked idea he came up with and pulled up a banner with a few friends outside the examination room to celebrate the end of the college entrance examination for Gu Chenyue and Wan Tong.

Every year there are some weird things that happen after the college entrance exam, so there were many reporters waiting outside the examination room to interview the students. Seeing Hu Tiankan being so high-profile, they interviewed him first.

Hu Tiankan blabbed on and on, revealing everything.

“Tongtong’s parents don’t allow her to date in high school. It’s been tough on my bro. He has to be on edge every day, and sometimes he has to watch other boys give love letters to Tongtong. It’s really hard…”

Behind Hu Tiankan, the messy hair guy, maintained a smile on his face. In his heart, he sneered, thinking, what on edge? Yueyue was clearly aggressive. No one dared to give love letters. Clearly he didn’t hit anyone, but as soon as he turns his head, he grabs people by the collar and waves his fists to warn them.

The reporter was deeply moved by the “tragic and pure love” story and decided to interview the people involved later.

Not long after, Gu Chenyue and Wantong walked out of the examination room side by side.

Hu Tiankan vigorously waved his arms at the two of them, “Over here, over here! Yueyue, Tongtong!”

When the reporter saw the handsome boy and beautiful girl approaching, out of professional sensitivity, she had the cameraman shoot them, then walked up to interview them.

That night, Gu Chenyue and Wan Tong were on the Weibo’s hot search.

First, it was because of Hu Tiankan’s silly banner, and secondly, it was because of the clip of the two being interviewed by the reporter.

Wan Tong didn’t say much, mainly mentioning that the exam went smoothly and that she was no longer single after the exam.

Throughout the whole process, Gu Chenyue remained quietly by her side, and the reporter didn’t dare to ask him anything, only trying to get some information from Wan Tong by hinting at her.

Finally, Gu Chenyue became impatient and reached out his palm to block the camera lens, while his other hand embraced Wan Tong’s shoulder. “That’s enough.”

The final shot of the video was his slender fingers and the deep and pleasant voice of the young man.

Netizens tend to forget things quickly, but everything online leaves traces. Therefore, it didn’t take long for everyone to recognize this couple as the one who previously made headlines on the internet, the Nineteen High School couple.