Chapter 7

Auntie Lin, the nanny, prepared dinner before Wan Tong went downstairs.

At that time, Shen Bu was already sitting at the dining table.

Although Auntie Lin is old, she is also a real face control¹. When she saw Shen Bu today, she kept complimenting him, and now she gave him a full meal.

Shen Bu glanced at Wan Tong, who was facing him, and whispered, "I don't eat much."

The money returned by the landlord was used for taxis and moving, and now he has no money on him.

...but he doesn't want to leave here either.

"No, you have to eat more." Wan Tong said with a smile, it seemed that the boss was relieved.

[The big guy is really good.] She also said something in her heart.

[Too thin, let him eat more.] Shishi said.

[...] Wan Tong was a little speechless, Shishi really loves the boss.

So, she conveyed Shishi's love for the boss, "Really, it's not good to be too thin."

Hearing her words, Shen Bu was silent again. He's not thin, he has muscles.

Wan Tong enjoyed this meal very much.

However, according to her observation, the boss doesn't seem to be very happy.

After the meal, Wan Tong hurriedly went back to the room to take a shower. The smell of disinfectant on her body was very uncomfortable.

Because of her binding with the system, her injuries, whether fatal or not, seem to be slowly getting better, and now her legs can walk normally.

This is not good, it will be noticeable.

After she showered, she bandaged her forehead again.

After cleaning herself up, she went to the guest room.

The guest room also has a separate bathroom. She didn't see anyone in the room, so she glanced at the bathroom.

"A'Bu?" After dinner, Wan Tong thought that her relationship with the boss had gone further, so she changed her way of calling him without asking.

The bathroom door was not closed tightly, Shen Bu seemed to have entered in a wheelchair, and she could see his bare back through the crack of the door.

Shen Bu heard her voice, and a nervous voice came out.

"Don't come in!"

Wan Tong: "..." Humph, the boss yelled at her again.

She stopped, didn't leave, and said again, "You can't touch the water yet. You can't take a bath today. If you feel uncomfortable, you can wipe your body first."

Shen Bu: "..."

No response.

Wan Tong tilted her head to look inside, and clearly saw that his hair was wet and dripping, and water droplets spread and slipped down his back.

Without much thinking, she hurriedly pushed open the door and walked in, and suddenly walked around Shen Bu, and hurriedly said, "A'Bu, why are you getting yourself wet?"

Shen Bu didn't seem to have expected her to really barge in. At this time, his jaw was slightly raised, and his black pupils were dyed with a bit of surprise. His delicate and clean face was unbelievably handsome. Perhaps it was because of the light that he had a layer of warm color on his body. It also add a little bit of youthful feeling to him.

The next second, his pale face was gradually dyed pink, and his body was slightly tense.

He didn't put on a shirt, showing his upper body. Don't look at him looking thin when he was wearing clothes, but he was quite amazing when he took off his clothes. He should have a lot of abdominal muscles, and his mermaid line could even be seen...