Chapter 15

In the small interrogation room, Su Ruojing frowned and listened to the angry insults from the mother opposite towards Su Wantong. Her voice only stopped when the lawyer entered.

Lawyer Chen nodded to Su Ruojing and sat down next to her. “Mr. Su, sorry for being late. I just went to the hospital to learn about the situation.”

Su Ruojing didn’t pay much attention and responded with a “Hmm.”

Lawyer Chen then asked Su Fang some questions, but she tried her best to discredit Su Wantong and Zhongheng Entertainment, refusing to admit her attempt to defraud insurance.

“Mom, there are no outsiders here. You can confess honestly,” Su Ruojing’s voice became heavy.

He also wanted to protect her, but at this point, he could only try his best to have the lawyer reduce her sentence.

Seeing Su Ruojing’s serious expression, Su Fang’s expression changed slightly. At this moment, Lawyer Chen looked at Su Ruojing and meaningfully said, “Mr. Su, just now I also learned some unfavorable news for our side from the hospital.”

“Go ahead.”

“Miss Su has undergone a paternity test, and the result…”

“What?!” Su Fang’s face changed dramatically, and she stood up excitedly, interrupting Lawyer Chen’s words.

Su Ruojing was stunned for a moment, then turned his sharp gaze to Lawyer Chen and asked in a low voice, “What was the result?”

“Miss Su and Ms. Su Fang have no blood relationship,” Lawyer Chen said.

Su Fang’s face turned pale, and she fell onto the chair. She said, “Why wouldn’t that wretched girl come to see me? Why was she so cruel to me? It turns out she knew…”

Meanwhile, Su Ruojing, who was beside her, also froze for a moment. His questioning gaze fell on Su Fang’s face.

Half an hour later, Su Ruojing came out of the police station with a complex expression, and an extremely low air pressure emanated from him that made people afraid to approach.

After getting into the car, he hesitated to start the engine.

Lawyer Chen’s voice echoed in his ear.

Wantong has no blood relation to him or his mother.

His mother also admitted that Wan Tong was adopted and raised by them.

When he was a child, his mother treated his sister badly, and he thought it was because of the preference for boys over girls. He never thought that there would be such a reason.

He and Wantong have no blood relation.

This realization deeply imprinted in his mind, causing unprecedented panic and confusion.

Since he can remember, he has always liked his sister, bringing her everywhere and protecting her. Later, when his sister became famous, he watched her shine on stage day by day, and he was genuinely happy for her. But her circle grew bigger, and she became busier. He no longer had the obedient and well-behaved sister by his side.

Perhaps due to constant thoughts and restlessness in his heart, he dreamt of his sister during his restless adolescence. The next day, looking at his wet pants, he was shattered and felt ashamed of his behavior.

Since then, he instinctively distanced himself from his sister.

However, despite this, he still harbored feelings for her that made him panic. He could no longer escape it; he had fallen in love with his own sister.