Chapter 32

Wan Tong was caught off guard, and this action reminded her of the time when Gu Chenyue locked her in the bathroom that night.

Her legs were dangling, and her waist was tightly gripped by his arm, making her look like an accessory on his body!

But it had to be said that in the eyes of others, Gu Chenyue’s move was incredibly cool.

“Gu Chenyue, what are you doing!” Wan Tong didn’t struggle but held onto his arm, afraid that she might fall if she let go.

After a moment of stunned silence, Lin Zhiwen immediately wanted to catch up, but she was stopped by Hu Tiankan. “Hey, don’t go, let’s keep talking!”

How can someone disturb Yueyue at this time?

“Get lost!” Lin Zhiwen was so anxious that she wanted to curse.

Hu Tiankan the person with a chuckle.

Along the way, Wan Tong didn’t know how many ambiguous glances she had received, and finally blushed, clutching the clothes on Gu Chenyue’s chest and covering half of her face.

Gu Chenyue’s footsteps paused, and his Adam’s apple moved lightly up and down, but he didn’t even look at her.

Wan Tong didn’t know where Gu Chenyue had brought her. After he stopped, he pressed her against the wall before she even had a chance to feel the solid ground under her feet. He approached her and pinned her firmly against the wall.

It seemed like they were in a small private room. The overhead light was off, and only a hint of blue and green light shone from the corner, barely allowing them to see each other’s faces clearly.

Wan Tong’s body trembled, and her breathing became erratic with fear. She slowly lifted her head and saw Gu Chenyue’s cold and graceful chin, and then those eyes that shimmered with a faint light, like the fierce eyes of a wolf.

“Gu…Chen…yue…” The girl’s voice trembled, as if she was about to cry in the next second.

However, Gu Chenyue didn’t back off. He even lowered his head and leaned closer to her. “Zheng Wantong, have I not warned you not to come to nightclubs again?”

Although the boy deliberately pretended to have a cold and ferocious tone, his voice did not sound steady, and his emotions seemed to be even more turbulent than hers.

Only then did Wan Tong remember that after sending her home yesterday, he did say this to her while Mother Zheng wasn’t paying attention.

But at that time, she didn’t take it to heart at all.

She looked up and stared at his eyes, her hands clenched nervously behind her back. “I…I’m here with Wenwen, I won’t come again next time.”

Her eyes were too clear, and the twinkling light in them was like stars. Her voice was soft and gentle.

Gu Chenyue’s breath hitched again, and the arms that were propping up on her side became especially stiff, but he remained calm on the surface.

“Tell your friend not to bother me,” he spoke again.

The tone had lost some of its intimidating meaning.

Wan Tong quickly nodded, “Okay, I’ll tell her.”

With big eyes and long eyelashes, she even stiffly pulled up the corners of her mouth to smile at him, revealing a small dimple on the left side of her face in an attempt to please him.

Gu Chenyue’s gaze shifted from the light in her eyes to the dimple at the corner of her lips, and for the first time, he felt the drunk feeling that Hu Tiankan had mentioned.