Chapter 30

“Hey, bro, there’s a little flower and a small white rabbit at the bar in the northwest corner.” The hippie-looking boy with dark red hair patted Gu Chenyue’s shoulder and winked, indicating with his eyes.

Spending all day in nightclubs, he has seen a lot of mature women with revealing clothes. Now that he sees two delicate girls deliberately dressing up to look mature, it’s hard not to feel a little excited.

Unfortunately, Gu Chenyue didn’t even glance at them, instead lowering his head to look at the screen of his phone, with the blue light reflecting on his deep and handsome facial features.

Hu Tiankan leaned over and took a look, only to find that he was looking at a post on the Nineteen High School’s online forum, which also featured his photo.

However, it was evident that he wasn’t looking at himself.

Among the dense crowd of onlookers, Hu Tiankan scanned through with a glance, but couldn’t make sense of what was going on. “Hey, did you beat up another student again? What was it this time?”

Gu Chenyue quickly put away her phone, and just as Hu Tiankan caught a glimpse of one of the photos, he spoke up in surprise, “Hey, these two girls look a bit familiar.”

Now, Gu Chenyue’s black pupils finally turned towards him, frowning slightly.

Hu Tiankan immediately swore to the sky, “I really just thought they looked familiar— Oh, right, it’s those two girls who just entered the nightclub earlier!”

He suddenly remembered something and slapped his own head while shouting.

Upon hearing this, Gu Chenyue’s expression changed slightly, and then he strode away with his long legs.

As Hu Tiankan watched his slightly anxious figure disappear, he was somewhat surprised and puzzled. “Huh, is Gu Chenyue in love?”

But, was he interested in the little flower, or the little white rabbit?

But Gu Chenyue only walked a distance and then came back, pulling Hu Tiankan over. “Go and kick them out,” he said.

“What? Yueyue, I don’t have the authority to do that. If the manager finds out, I won’t be able to stay here,” Hu Tiankan shook his head repeatedly.

Gu Chenyue didn’t care and when he saw the two figures at the bar from afar, he tightly pursed his lips.

He pushed Hu Tiankan and said one word, “Go, they’re underage.”

“Ah, you know?” Hu Tiankan rubbed his chin and stared at him suspiciously.

Gu Chenyue lifted his foot and lightly kicked him on the leg, urging him to act quickly.

Hu Tiankan then walked towards the two girls with a smile.

“Hi, two beautiful girls~” Hu Tiankan sat down next to Lin Zhiwen and greeted the two girls familiarly.

He glanced at Lin Zhiwen, and then his gaze landed on Wantong’s face, and he tried hard to suppress a laugh.

At first, he didn’t notice from afar, but as he approached, he saw that the makeup on the little white rabbit’s face was quite funny. Her eyeshadow looked like it had been punched, but you could still see her originally exquisite features.

What a cute face, why did she have to make herself look like a spotted kitten.

Lin Zhiwen didn’t want to pay attention at first, but under the light she saw the other person’s decent face and smiled politely, “Hello.”

Wan Tong didn’t speak and her gaze even seemed a bit wary.

“Our store doesn’t serve minors, can you girls please leave first?” After Hu Tiankan’s smiling voice fell, both Lin Zhiwen and Wan Tong were stunned.