Chapter 28

After the ten-minute interview with Shen Bu ended, the live broadcast team received an impromptu task to interview another actor from the crew.

Unexpectedly, as they were walking towards the elevator, they captured such an explosive scene!

At this moment, the audience in the live broadcast room felt fortunate to be still online!

“Ah ah ah! Holy sh*t!”

“Don’t stop me! I want to go to the scene!”

“Jiejie!! I heard ‘jiejie”s voice!”

“Is this the truth?!!!”

“This wall slam! This kiss!!! What happened to the little puppy promise?”

“Bubu is so charming!”

……

After a while, the beautiful host regained her voice and asked, “May I ask…”

But before she could finish her sentence, Shen Bu suddenly interrupted her, “We’re in the middle of arguing and not accepting interviews.”

The host was stunned, “…”

The live broadcast also paused for a second, followed by laughter. Is it really okay to be so honest?!

Their relationship was exposed, aren’t they in a hurry?

“…” Wan Tong’s wrist was still tightly held by Shen Bu, and she couldn’t move her body. She could only twist her head and give up, “I’m not arguing with you. Let go of me.”

Shen Bu stared at her with dark eyes, released her hand, took a half step back, and asked softly, “Really?”

Wan Tong rubbed her wrist and suddenly ran towards the corridor.

“Jiejie, why are you running?” Shen Bu followed her a few steps later, watching her back.

Wan Tong was angry, “It’s already been exposed, why wouldn’t I run?” Does she still want to be photographed?

Wan Tong didn’t turn her head until they arrived at his room door.

Shen Bu’s low and joyful laughter sounded, but she pretended not to hear it. Anyway, she still had things to do later.

Shen Bu swiped his card to open the door, and their figures disappeared from the camera.

The host realized what happened and looked at the live broadcast, only to find that the number of online viewers had increased dramatically, even more than when Shen Bu was being interviewed!

Unfortunately, the protagonist had already disappeared.

And she couldn’t knock on the door shamelessly.

Based on their interaction just now, they must have been together for a long time!

Today is really lucky, to capture such a explosive scene!

In the room, Shen Bu stood by the door, while Wan Tong sat on the small sofa, arms crossed, glaring at him with a pout.

Shen Bu wanted to come closer, but she stopped him with a hand gesture, “Don’t come over!”

“…” Shen Bu stopped in his tracks, staring at her with his dark eyes, “Are you angry?”

“I’m not,” Wan Tong said, but her lips were practically pouting.

Although she knew he had worked hard to make their relationship public, she was still worried. After all, the situation just now… was a bit strange.

She didn’t know how much the audience had seen or what their reactions would be.