Chapter 60 Part 1

Wan Tong was surprised and astonished, she thought that Yu Cheng would be obedient to her every command. She never expected him to have such a firm attitude.

She glared at him for a long time and then uttered, “My Dad gave me a house, so I don’t need to live here anymore.”

Yu Cheng ignored her words, suddenly picked her up and put her on the bed, whispering, “Rest early, I’ll come see you tomorrow.”

Wan Tong gritted her teeth, got up and tried to leave.

Yu Cheng hugged her from behind, his chin lightly resting on her shoulder, “Tongtong, behave.”

Wan Tong looked down at the arm that was holding her waist tightly as she struggled to break free. Her elbow also hit his hard chest, “Let me go.”

Yu Cheng remained unmoved, lifting her up and putting her back on the bed in a few steps. He held her down, “Tongtong, it’s late, you need to rest.”

He tightly gripped her shoulders with his palms, but avoided her gaze while speaking.

Wan Tong pushed him a few more times but couldn’t break free. His actions stirred up her tears, which flowed silently.

Yu Cheng slowly released his hold on her and wiped away the tears from her eyes with his long fingers, feeling a bit flustered, “Don’t cry, Tongtong.”

However, Wan Tong took advantage of this opportunity and quickly got up and ran out.

The villa area was very quiet, and the street lights illuminated the road as if it were daytime. Wan Tong was angry and walked quickly all the way.

But before she had gone far, she suddenly remembered that she was only wearing slippers and that the ground was wet from the rain. Her feet were damp, and there were a few mud spots on her calves, making her very uncomfortable.

As she was silently shedding tears, a figure appeared in front of her from behind.

A coat was also draped over her.

Through her tear-filled eyes, Wan Tong looked up and saw Yu Cheng’s handsome face. “Why are you following me?”

“There will be more rain later. Don’t go too far,” Yu Cheng said softly.

He felt a flash of something in the corner of his eye but didn’t react much.

“Why do you care?” Wan Tong turned her head away, but her tone was noticeably softened.

Yu Cheng wrapped her up in the coat and lowered his head to kiss away her tears.

While Wan Tong was still in a daze, he lowered himself in front of her again. He pulled out a clean and fragrant white handkerchief and helped her wipe the mud off her legs.

Wan Tong bit her lip and watched him with his focused expression. Tears streamed down her face even more. How could this man always put himself in such a humble position?

He was like this, making it difficult for her to be tough with him.

Wan Tong wiped her tears and felt a sourness in her heart, and an impulse to hug him arose.

After a while, she tugged on his clothes and muttered, “Stop wiping.”

Yu Cheng put away the handkerchief and asked softly, “Do you want to keep walking or go back home?”

Wen Tong looked at her pajamas and her cheeks turned slightly red. She turned around and walked back home. “Go back to sleep…”

Finally, a faint smile appeared on Yu Cheng’s lips. He caught up with her and whispered, “Tongtong, let me carry you.”