Chapter 3

After Xiao Lu left, Wan Tong asked the Corpse Collection System, [Don't I have 10 starting points?]

[Yes.]

[Then what functions can I redeem now?]

When she finished speaking, there was a light blue light board in front of her. She thought about it, and finally spent 10 points to redeem the monitoring function.

[Are you sure? The monitoring function can only be used for one person, the time limit is 10 minutes, and it can only monitor in real time, which may not be able to obtain the information you want.] Shishi reminded her.

[Well, use it on the original owner's mother immediately.] Wan Tong nodded and said so.

Then, a scene appeared in her mind.

In the huge villa, a middle-aged woman covered in famous branded goods reprimanded hysterically on her mobile phone, "How can you screw up on this?! She broke her head and can't walk easily, yet you can still let her run away? This is just great, she's alarmed, what do you want me to do?!"

This is the original owner's mother Su Fang.

"No matter what method you use, you must not let her survive today, and also, the news of her still alive must not be known to others!" Su Fang gritted her words, and the thick powder on her face seemed to fall off at any time.

Not knowing what was said on the phone, she took the phone away from her ear again and yelled at the phone, "I don't care, isn't she seriously injured? How could she be able to jump and run in one night? If you want to do something, there are so many opportunities! I will come to her company to find a way, you should just do your own thing!"

"I'll give you one million, when this is done, I'll give it to you right away!" Su Fang hung up the call angrily and sat down on the sofa next to her.

She glanced at the dozen or so bank cards, real estate certificates, and car keys on the table. The expression on her face changed several times. The only thing that didn't change was the greed that burst out of her eyes.

Over the years, Su Wantong has devoted herself to music and made a lot of money. She doesn't manage much money, and almost all the money is saved directly. She only has one villa near the lake and two cars in her name.

However, her insurance compensation is as high as 100 million!

In recent years, Su Fang's relationship with her daughter has become worse and worse. She begged Su Wantong face to face every month, but she could only get 20,000 to 30,000 yuan.

Su Wantong didn't know how to honor Su Fang when she was alive, so why did Su Fang want this daughter? It's better to just die like that and leave a sum of money for her.

God knows, when she received a call from the hospital saying that Su Wantong was still alive, her mood fell from the sky to the bottom of the valley.

As long as Su Wantong is alive, everything in front of her will be turned into clouds.

How could she be willing??

Su Fang stabilized her emotions and dialed another number.

"Wei Qianxun? I just called to tell you that I will handle my daughter's funeral by myself, and your company is not allowed to interfere."

Wan Tong couldn't hear what was said on the other end of the phone.

Wei Qianxun was the agent of the original owner. However, listening to Su Fang's words, does she want to hide the news of her being alive?

Although Su Fang had some tricks, in front of Wei Qianxun, she didn't seem to gain much, and in the end, her voice was not as aggressive as before.

"Okay, I will handle her funeral with full authority, and I will notify you when the time comes, so that you can arrange for her colleagues and fans to come see her off."