Chapter 46 Part 1

Gu Chenyue supported himself with both hands on the edge of the bathtub, leaning over towards Wan Tong with his upper body. It seemed that he wanted to kiss her again.

His upper body is bare and when he exerted his arm, his muscles tightened and his strength erupted, making her feel even more embarrassed.

So she shrunk into the bathtub and said, “…you should go wash up quickly. We still have to go eat later.”

But Gu Chenyue was dissatisfied with her retreat. He used his palm to hold the back of her head and pushed her back.

He nibbled on her lips and touched her deep dimples, and whispered hoarsely, “I’ll come find you later.”

Wan Tong wrapped herself tightly in a small blanket and obediently nodded, “Okay.”

However, Father and Mother Zheng returned to the hotel earlier than expected, and Wan Tong and Gu Chenyue had to rush back in the middle of their meal.

In the middle of the night, when Wan Tong was browsing her friends’ Moments, she found that Lian Yi had posted a picture of her and Gu Chenyue in the evening. Although their faces were not shown, anyone familiar with them could tell it was them.

Wan Tong couldn’t help but chuckle at Lian Yi’s words.

Lian Yi: Young Master can’t pry anymore.

Can she assume that he came here on vacation just to pry the corner on her?

But he’s really bold, even revealing his location at the hotel. Isn’t he afraid of being kidnapped?

After browsing through her friends’ Moments, Wan Tong thought of Gu Chenyue’s pitiful figure from earlier in the evening, so she called him. As a result, he came knocking on her door, startling her and causing her to pull him inside the room.

“Why did you come over?” Wan Tong asked, but the boy frowned and lifted her up, placing her on the bed before lying on top of her.

“You ran so fast during dinner,” Gu Chenyue said, not pressing his weight on her body but just holding her close to him with his arm supporting him by her side.

His high nose was pressed against her neck, and eventually his entire handsome face was buried in her shoulder as he rubbed against her like a large dog.

“It’s ticklish,” Wan Tong laughed and pushed him away. “I’m afraid my parents will find out.”

Gu Chenyue was still lying on top of her, his voice muffled, “Let’s sleep together tonight, I won’t touch you.”

Wan Tong : “…” Can you first move your body away before saying that?

“Then you let go of me first.” She said in a gentle tone.

After a while, when the flames had died down, he reluctantly got up and went to the bathroom.

The sneaky feeling made Wan Tong feel a bit excited, but more of guilty conscience, because her parents were in the room next door.

Because it was a king-sized bed, Wan Tong didn’t ask Gu Chenyue to sleep on the couch, but let him sleep on the other side of the bed.

Perhaps it was because of the afternoon swimming activity, Wan Tong quickly fell asleep under the quilt.

Gu Chenyue turned over and scooped her into his arms, then closed his eyes again.

It’s not known how long it had passed when the sound of the room keycard beeped in the silence.

Gu Chenyue was jolted awake from his dream, then rolled over and quickly got out of bed.

Uncertain whether it was Tongtong’s parents or someone else, he didn’t make a sound and just walked quickly towards the door.