Chapter 62 Part 1

Chen Yun and Father Baidivorced because she was keeping a young lover outside and was caught in the act.

Bai Wanxin didn’t expect this to happen, especially after being previously detained and tortured by Yu Cheng’s people. She felt hopeless about the world.

However, she didn’t want to waste the three years of effort. She only needed to complete one of the two main tasks.

Ten years ago, Yu Cheng fell into madness because of Bai Wantong’s suicide. If Bai Wantong dies again, he will collapse immediately, right?

But Bai Wanxin underestimated Yu Cheng’s vigilance. He protected Bai Wantong very well, and she hardly had any chance to contact her. It was even more impossible to create an accident.

After half a month of trying, Bai Wanxin suffered Yu Cheng’s retaliation.

She was knocked unconscious by someone downstairs in her small apartment building, and when she woke up, she was in a foreign country.

After that, her life became extremely difficult.

In this poor, turbulent, and lawless small country, she had no means of survival.

Wan Tong had always wanted to ask Yu Cheng about Bai Wanxin’s whereabouts, but he always redirected her attention with a few words. Later, she learned about Bai Wanxin’s fate from Shishi.

In a corner of this world, Bai Wanxin served as a little slave.

Without Bai Wanxin’s interference, Wan Tong’s life became much smoother.

After Father Bai and Chen Yun divorced, he lived alone, but Wan Tong was worried, so she naturally moved back to Bai family.

With her insistence, Father Bai finally compromised. Although he didn’t let her regain her identity as Bai Wantong, he accepted her as his goddaughter and even arranged for her to be engaged to Yu Cheng.

Wan Tong accepted this arrangement, but… she had only lived in the Bai family for less than half a month before being kicked out by Father Bai.

He really did kick her out.

It seemed that he really wanted to match her with Yu Cheng.

Feeling depressed, Wan Tong followed Jin He back to Yu’s villa, and the first thing she did was to look for Yu Cheng.

Yu Cheng was having a video conference in his study, and Wan Tong stood by, staring at him until he finished the meeting early.

“Chengcheng, did you put a spell on my Dad? Why does he like you so much?” Wan Tong looked at Yu Cheng with a sour expression, her hands on her hips, acting all fierce.

Yu Cheng closed his laptop and pulled her onto his lap. “What happened with Uncle Bai?”

Wan Tong didn’t let him hug her, she struggled to break free and stood to the side. “He won’t let me stay at home!”

“This is your home too,” Yu Cheng said, pulling her back into his embrace, this time with a little more force, not letting her escape.

“But he doesn’t have to chase me away…”

“He wants a grandson.”

Wan Tong choked on her words.

She had always wondered why Father Bai seemed so excited and eager to kick her out of the house…

Thinking about this, Wan Tong recalled what happened ten years ago when she fainted in the classroom. At that time, she had only had a poor appetite and her stomach was in bad condition, but rumors of a miscarriage were spread by malicious people.