Chapter 19

The next moment, Shen Bu seemed to wake up suddenly, turning his head and his Adam’s apple moving as he squeezed out a few words through difficulty, “It’s okay, you can go now.”

Seeing his reaction, Wan Tong knew that she couldn’t stay long, so she stood up.

“I’ll leave now. If you’re still uncomfortable, just call me, okay?”

She spoke softly, just about to turn around and leave when a large, hot hand grabbed her hand.

Then she was pulled back by a force, and fell into the bathtub.

She let out a cry of surprise, realizing that she was now leaning against Shen Bu’s body, both of them submerged in the cold water.

She gasped for air and turned her head slightly, but before she could say anything, her chin was gripped by a hand…

In an instant, Shen Bu lowered his head and bit her lips.

He didn’t use much force, nor did he display any skill, more like he was instinctively grasping for the cold breath…

After a few minutes, Wan Tong ran out of the bathroom in a frenzy, slammed the door shut, and then crouched down against the nearby wall, her body trembling.

She covered her face with both hands, her mind still in a state of confusion.

She had just been pulled into the bathtub by Shen Bu and forcibly kissed by him??

Her breathing became rapid, and her eyes were in a panic. She only remembered her own name and had no previous memories, and the original owner had no experience in this area, so she was left in a blank state when Shen Bu kissed her.

She stood up to leave but suddenly heard faint sounds of a male panting and the slight sound of water coming from the bathroom.

In an instant, certain inappropriate scenes flooded into her mind.

She widened her eyes and didn’t know how long had passed before she came back to her senses and quickly left the room, stumbling as she did so.

As soon as she closed the door, she saw Su Ruojing standing at the stairway.

He didn’t look too good, with dust all over him, and his eyes were not as cold as usual.

“Brother, why are you here?” Wan Tong asked in surprise.

Su Ruojing first saw the wet clothes sticking on her body, then his gaze fell on her slightly swollen lips, where there was an obvious bite mark.

He clenched the hand hanging by his side and his gaze darkened slightly.

He rushed over as soon as he saw the news online that she had been injured and admitted to the hospital after getting off the plane, but who knew he would see her in such a state.

She and that trainee, are they really together?

“Go change your clothes first,” he said.

Wan Tong was startled and looked down at herself. She was indeed a mess. She hurried back to her own room, forgetting to ask him how he managed to get in.

After taking a shower and changing her clothes, Wan Tong came out to see Su Ruojing standing in front of her window. His tall and erect figure, even just his back, gave her immense pressure.

Su Ruojing turned around when he heard her footsteps and looked at her left arm. “What did the doctor say?”

“The wound is not deep, just bled a little. I didn’t need stitches,” she said. She had just wrapped her arm with a towel, making it look less scary.