Chapter 34

With a bewildered and innocent expression, Wan Tong seemed to please Gu Chenyue. He chuckled softly in her ear, his hot breath tickling her eardrums and sending shivers down her spine.

Could it be what she imagined?

Gu Chenyue turned his head and suddenly took her translucent earlobe into his mouth, lightly biting down.

“Boom!” It felt like Wan Tong’s ears exploded with a burst of dizziness, and she almost wanted to bounce out of his embrace!

But her legs were weak, and she couldn’t control herself at all.

At that moment, the iron door behind her suddenly banged!

Someone was knocking on it urgently, breaking the romantic moment on the rooftop.

Gu Chenyue also took a step back, the dark color of his eyes tinted with a hint of beauty, quietly staring at the dumbfounded girl.

She didn’t show any disgust or resistance on her face, only confusion, curiosity, and bewilderment.

He clenched his fist and suddenly smashed it towards her.

She was caught off guard, looking at the fist swung towards her, Wan Tong was so startled that she screamed and covered her face, “Ah!”

A loud “clang” sounded in her ear, and she finally regained her senses. He wasn’t trying to hit her; the punch hit the iron door behind her.

And because of this, the knocking on the door stopped, and she could vaguely hear a commotion coming from behind the door.

At the stairs, Lin Zhiwen was stunned by the loud noise, and her hand was still hovering in the air, while the classmates behind her were frightened and began to retreat.

Was that scream just now from Zheng Wantong? Is she about to be beaten to death now?

“Quick, go get the teacher!”

“Should we call the police? He might have killed her!”

“Lin Zhiwen, what should we do?”

Lin Zhiwen had no idea what to do. She was scared by the sound of the impact and the screams just now.

But at the same time, she felt relieved that it seemed like Gu Chenyue didn’t actually like Zheng Wantong that much…

The commotion on the rooftop seemed to have quieted down, and the people at the stairway by the door crowded closer again.

After about five minutes, the iron door was suddenly pulled open, and the tall figure of Gu Chenyue appeared, causing everyone to panic and scatter.

Lin Zhiwen had just stepped forward to speak, but upon meeting his black eyes, she felt a little afraid and stopped in her tracks, watching as he slowly walked away.

After Gu Chenyue left, the people who had been hiding in the classroom rushed out and ran up to the rooftop.

Zheng Wantong was crouching in a corner not far from the iron door, holding her knees. Because her head was lowered, her bangs and long hair covered her face.

“Zheng Wantong, are you okay?”

“Wantong, are you injured?”

“Zheng Wantong, where did Gu Chenyue hit you? Can you still stand?”

The classmates surrounding Wan Tong asked her questions, some of them genuinely concerned. After all, they were classmates, and they usually had a good impression on her. They might think that Wan Tong had done something wrong to provoke Gu Chenyue, but if she was really beaten up, they couldn’t help but show some concern.