Chapter 64

“Where did you run off to?” The man’s voice was hoarse. Because he pressed close to Wan Tong, she could even feel his chest trembling and his Adam’s apple sliding.

The familiar voice instantly softened Wan Tong’s tense body, and her legs lost their strength. If it wasn’t for the man behind her holding her, she would have collapsed to the ground.

“Ah Ming…” Wan Tong called out Huo Yiming’s name with a sob in a soft, low voice. Her voice was as weak as a cat’s meow.

Huo Yiming let go of his hand that was covering her eyes, turned her body towards him, and his strong arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her tightly into his embrace.

He lowered his head and bit her slightly parted lips. From the hallway to the sofa, Wan Tong felt her breath being taken away, and she didn’t even know where her clothes went…

Wan Tong wanted to have a good conversation with Huo Yiming, but her voice was stuck in her mouth, and she could only make involuntary low moans.

On the top floor of Building 8, there was a duplex structure. At this moment, four people were sitting around a big pot of noodles, eating with sweat pouring down their backs.

Meanwhile, Qiu Jiji sat with a solemn face on the side, without any appetite.

“Aren’t you going to call Brother Huo to come up and eat? Are we really planning to stay here tonight?” She looked at Liu Ting among the four people.

Liu Ting slurped his noodles before leisurely saying, “Boss has the final say, and he’s busy right now. Why don’t you go call him?”

After he finished speaking, the three young men beside him grinned and smirked, their gazes ambiguous.

These days, the Boss had been busy establishing a temporary survivor base while retracing the places he had been in the past month, all in search of Li Wantong.

The Boss really understood Li Wantong the best.

Li Wantong was timid, so if she was still alive, she would most likely choose to stay in the places where she had previously stayed.

Unexpectedly, in the end, they found her in the apartment where the Boss used to live.

The Boss now… hehe, could he not be busy?

Qiu Jiji naturally knew what was happening downstairs right now. A man and a woman alone together for so long, what could they be doing?

The idiot Li Wantong might be clueless, but Qiu Jiji was very clear that Li Wantong was the apple of Huo Yiming’s eye, incomparable to anyone else.

So, Qiu Jiji needed to quickly come up with a plan to kill her.

On the fifth floor, Wan Tong was carried onto the bed, and the suffocating breath made her uncomfortable. Even more uncomfortable was her body, after being forcefully taken by the man, even crossing her legs felt difficult.

Huo Yiming was a sports prodigy in high school, and the only reason he didn’t go to college was because he was spurred on by someone who said he needed to make money to marry her.

As a result, the two of them had argued and fought, but Huo Yiming was as stubborn as a bull and was determined to chase after money.

After the apocalypse, he awakened dual abilities of lightning and space manipulation, and his physical fitness greatly improved.

Their deed just now had almost taken her life, and now she could only feel weak and powerless in his grasp.

Despite that, Huo Yiming’s mood seemed to have improved somewhat as he nibbled on her lips with a sense of longing. “Li Wantong, you lied to me.”