Chapter 57

When Wan Tong thought about going to find Li Ruotong again, she found out that Li Ruotong had already been sent abroad by the company.

In fact, Wan Tong didn’t think she could learn anything from Li Ruotong, she just wanted to confirm Yu Cheng’s attitude.

As he had said, he wanted to maintain the status quo and didn’t want her to think about the past, even trying his best to separate her from the Bai family.

Wan Tong remembered that the original owner had been admitted to A University, and she had gone to the school to see it. She saw that there were too many newly built teaching buildings, and after the renovation and expansion, the school she saw was too different from the one in the original owner’s memory, making her feel unfamiliar.

So she gave up the idea of continuing to attend university at an “older age”.

With nothing to do at home, Wan Tong went to work in Yu Cheng’s company, in the planning department.

The original owner had worked with Father Bai in the company during high school. She was in the planning department at that time, so Wan Tong chose the department based on the original owner’s interests.

On the first day of work, Wan Tong got up early, dressed herself up, but she was stunned when she was about to leave the room.

She remembered that she had tied her hair on the doorknob again last night, but the strand of hair was now torn off.

She reached out and touched the half strand of hair still wrapped around the doorknob, so someone had come in last night?

Apart from Yu Cheng, she couldn’t think of anyone else who would dare to come in.

After hesitating for a moment, Wan Tong entered the bathroom and unbuttoned her tightly-buttoned shirt collar. She looked left and right, but there was no strange marks on her body.

In an instant, she blushed again, feeling like she was overthinking things.

Yu Cheng was gentle and cute, it was impossible for him to do anything strange.

“Tongtong?” Yu Cheng’s voice came from outside the door.

“I’m in here.” Wan Tong quickly responded.

The bathroom door was not closed, and when Yu Cheng turned around, he saw Wan Tong bending down to button her shirt.

She had tied her hair up, with a few soft strands playfully poking out, making her look even cuter in his eyes.

Feeling nervous under his gaze, Wan Tong couldn’t button the last button for a long time.

“I’ll help you.” Yu Cheng came over and spoke softly.

Wan Tong looked at the remaining two buttons and nodded. Her shirt was the most conservative style that covered everything, so she didn’t think there was anything to worry about.

But in Yu Cheng’s eyes, the curves outlined by her shirt were damn enticing. When he helped her fasten the buttons, her tantalizing collarbone and snowy white skin became the focus of his gaze, challenging his self-restraint every moment.

Should he help her cover up the alluring scenery and fasten the buttons, or should he savagely tear off the fragile fabric…

His palm trembled slightly as it moved to the top button. His finger touched her chin.

With her head slightly tilted upwards, long eyelashes lowered and a teardrop mole at the corner of her eye adding to her charm, her pink lips painted in dark red became even more seductive.