Chapter 60 Part 2

Wan Tong contemplated for a long time before sending a message to the number on the name card, and then Zheng Fan called her.

Zheng Fan seemed to think she was a stand-in forced to stay by Yu Cheng’s side. While making advances towards her, Zheng Fan also claimed that he wanted to save her.

When asked about what happened ten years ago, Zheng Fan seemed to be avoiding something and didn’t dare to mention it.

Listening to his trembling voice, Wan Tong hung up the phone directly.

Zheng Fan was probably scared by Yu Cheng and even his voice was trembling when mentioning the matter. How could she expect to learn anything from him?

And he had the audacity to confront Yu Cheng with such a lack of courage?

After hanging up the phone, Wan Tong lowered her head to delete the message, so as not to upset Yu Cheng if he saw it.

While deleting the message, a figure suddenly appeared in front of her, startling her and causing her to drop her phone on the carpet.

Yu Cheng bent over to pick it up and glanced at the call log that had accidentally been opened before quickly averting his gaze.

“What are you doing cooped up in your room?” he asked in a low voice.

Wanto quickly took her phone back and locked the screen. “Nothing.”

Her evasive gaze made Yu Cheng’s heart skip a beat.

He couldn’t forget that she had once argued with him because of Zheng Fan.

Even now, does Zheng Fan still hold a special position in her heart?

“I’m going to shower and sleep, you should leave,” Wan Tong spoke.

Yu Cheng looked at her for a moment, “Don’t use water that’s too cold, you’ll catch a cold, and change into a thicker pajamas.”

Wan Tong silently nodded. She had been with Yu Cheng for a long time and had come to realize that he treated her like a child.

On the other hand, after being hung up on, Zheng Fan felt uneasy and immediately removed his phone card and threw it away.

That girl seemed to not want to work with him.

He was too impulsive.

Now he was extremely afraid that Yu Cheng would come knocking on his door.

After a while, he thought about finding an ally for himself, and his target was set on Bai Wanxin.

He had been paying attention to this woman, knowing that she had big ambitions but was cautious and never did anything out of line, making it difficult for anyone to find fault with her.

At first glance, it seems like she likes Yu Cheng, but in reality, she must have other motives towards him, perhaps towards the Bai family, or something else.

That night, Zheng Fan contacted Bai Wanxin.

When Bai Wanxin arrived at the bar in a low-key manner, Zheng Fan was already waiting for her.

She looked at the man who would ultimately be killed by Yu Cheng in the plot with some disdain, but she was also weighing the benefits he could bring to her.

“Mr. Zheng, I don’t know what you want to talk to me about?” She took the initiative to speak.

“I know you’re interested in Yu Cheng. Do you have any ideas to bring him down together?” Zheng Fan directly stated his intentions, his tone still somewhat arrogant.