Chapter 24

The next morning, Wan Tong locked herself in the bathroom and slowly brushed her teeth in front of the mirror.

She never thought that completing a task would cost her so much.

How did she end up in bed with the boss last night...

[Shishi is not sure, Shishi got mosaic-ed.] Suddenly, Shishi's voice appeared.

Wan Tong: [...... I didn't ask you!]

[Oh...]
[After investigation, Tongtong's chastity is still intact.]

[Shut up.]

[Oh...]

Of course Wan Tong knew. Last night, she was originally very determined to make Shen Bu return to his own room, but he hugged and kissed her, and sweet-talked her. Her old teenage heart couldn't resist it.

So, she let him lie down on the other side. Later, he took advantage of the situation and reached out to hug her.

She didn't resist, after all, she had hugged him before.

The development later became somewhat uncontrollable.

Originally, Shen Bu was obedient, but due to uncontrollable physiological factors, his eyes were always so hot that she couldn't stand it.

She softened her heart and took the initiative to kiss him.

As a result, the gentle little puppy suddenly turned into a little wolf dog and nibbled her until her body was covered in bruises. When she changed clothes just now, she felt ashamed.

The last step was not achieved because she got her period...

Wan Tong had just finished washing up and went downstairs. Shen Bu had already changed his clothes and was ready to go out.

When he saw Wantong, he suddenly walked back from the entrance and leaned forward slightly when he reached the stairs.

Ah ah ah ah!

If another man had made this move, it might have seemed very sleazy, but the person who was kissing her was Shen Bu!

Almost instinctively, Wan Tong kissed back.

Then Shen Bu reached over and held the back of her head...

In the living room, Xiao Cen, Xiao Yu, and Auntie all looked confused.

Then they quickly turned their heads, blushing.

The one whose soul was heavily wounded was undoubtedly Xiao Yu.

Although the internet says that Shen Bu is pure and clean like an angel, she has always been skeptical. Shen Bu is clearly a devil.

But now that she looks at it, there's a bit of a "crystal boy" vibe to him.

The way he kissed just now was too gentle!

But only in front of Wan Tong.

A few seconds later, Shen Bu released Wan Tong.

"Do you have any appointments today?" Wan Tong asked.

He signed with his own entertainment company, which was still in its early stages. Can he really just let go and focus on being a singer?

"Somebody approached me to do a film," Shen Bu replied.

Wan Tong: ...the brilliance of the boss is really remarkable. How come no one has approached her for acting in so many years?

However, she wouldn't be able to handle it anyway, so she will just continue to write songs honestly.

"Then, you should keep up the good work." She clenched her fist.