Chapter 5:Unfinished Business

Flashback from the past:

The Sigma flies through space, on a routine patrol.

Chase: Attention Sigma 17 crew, we are entering the last quadrant of our patrol.

Blades: Finally...

Blades: I can't wait to go back to cybertron again, all this flying is putting me in a bad mood.

Heatwave: And what is the explanation when you don't fly?

Boulder: I think it's beautiful out here, so mysterious and quiet...

*alarm sounds*

Boulder: Almost always.

Heatwave: It's the emergency channel, blades, play the message.

And it turns out that they had received a distress signal.

Blades: We've lost contact.

Heatwave: Call the headquarters, this patrol is going on a rescue mission.

Blades:Cybertron is not responding.

Chase: We must be very far from communication range.

Boulder: Maybe I can boost the signal manually, but I have to get off the ship.

Heatwave: There's no time.

Heatwave: Chase, follow the coordinates of the distress call, maximum speed.

Chase: Affirmative heatwave.

*Rescue bots activate the ship's top speed engine and head off to investigate and soon reach the damaged ship*

Blades: It seems that we are very late.

Heatwave: Chase, stay here and try to contact cybertron headquarters, blades, bring your survival kit, Boulder and I will stabilize their ship.

Chase: heatwave, our radar picks up a foreign object nearby...and keeps getting closer.

Heatwave: It will have to wait, we have work to do, rescue bots, rescue power.

Heatwave, Blades, and Boulder head out using jetpacks to control the afflicted ship, only to encounter an Energon Gobbler.

Blades: *screams*

Blades: Devour energon! Run!

*flashback pause*

Sooha: Oh please, you can't stop the story there, what happened next?

Opening: