Chapter 15:Friend System

Celebrating his new status as a trailblazing bot, Blades scales the side of a cliff before returning.

Blades: Exploration, preservation, communication.

Blades: I'm a pioneer explorer!

Chase: Technically, you're not.

Cody: now it is, dad named blades our official mascot.

Heatwave: That doesn't explain why the chief brought the rest of us here.

Boulder: For a hike, Graham said that he invited all of us.

Blades: We'll be spotting animals for the wildlife badge, climbing for the camping badge, and singing to earn the music badge ♪Mee mee mee♪.

Heatwave: Let's work on your silence badge.

Sooha: 🤭.

Sooha: thanks for having us Cody, I wouldn't miss the walk for anything.

Cody: you're welcome.

Charlie: Everyone come over here!

And they all come together.

Charlie: Welcome to the annual Friends and Family Scout Walk.

*Kade pushes Dani away to be next to Hayley*

Dani: *annoyed* hey, be careful Kade.

Kade: What? Someone angry breakfast cereal.

Charlie: For today's hike we're going to use the buddy method, so we'll make sure no one gets lost or...

???:Help!

Charlie: ...pass that.

And he is interrupted by a scream from Timmy, who is hanging from a branch of a cliff and was about to fall.

Opening:

Kade tries to show off for Hayley, but it isn't until Blades and Heatwave work together that they manage to save Timmy from plummeting to the ground.

And now being safe, they return to the matter of the walk.

Charlie: This is why the buddy method is so important, walking alone is not safe, and they can do more with a partner.

Charlie: *takes out a bag with bracelets* today, we will use these bracelets to identify pairs.

Charlie: I need 2 volunteers.

Cody: What about blades and me dad?

Charlie: there weren't any couples with the bots but...since it's our mascot, let's make an exception.

*Chief Burns puts the bracelets on them*

Charlie: once their bracelets are closed they will magnetically sync, if they get too far away from their partner...

And both show that if they move away they will meet again.

Charlie: they will meet again.

*everyone is shocked*

Kade: *flirting* Well, I think I know who my partner is going to be.

At that moment sooha feels that someone is watching her with the intention of being with her on the walk, who turns out to be heatwave.

Sooha: *blushes a little*.

Charlie: In the spirit of explorer friendship, partners will be randomly assigned.