Chapter 4:Plus Two, Quickshadow and Aris

It's very early in griffin rock, and near the beach, sooha was on her way to school.

Sooha: *humming* watashi no koi wo, higeki no jurieto ni shinaide
koko kara tsuredashite, sonna kibun yo♪.

But then, she sees a woman with long dark hair on the beach looking out at the ocean.

And when she turns to look at Sooha, she sees her.

Sooha:...!

Sooha: (so beautiful...).

The woman just gives Sooha a smile causing her to blush.

And she disappears in a wind of rose petals.

And when he reopens his eyes sooha sees that she is no longer there.

Sooha: (ah, she's gone...).

Sooha:......

Sooha: (Who was she?).

Sooha: (and...why do I feel like I already know her?).

Opening:

On the other hand:

Chase reports on recent events above.

Chase: Police log entry 1178, another trip across the land bridge found Heatwave, Sooha, and me in a dangerous situation, before we could get inside, a remarkable vehicle appeared, and was used to perform a daring rescue, though not quite compliant with the protocol, then, to our surprise, this mysterious vehicle followed us back across the land bridge, where to our greatest surprise, there was NO driver.

Chase: It wasn't until the vehicle pulled young CeCe Greene from inside a bank vault that the truth was revealed.

Chase: The vehicle is a rescue bot, known as Quickshadow, she says that it was sent by optimus, and apparently it is suspected from the last words she said before leaving, that she knows about the strange dreams we have had lately and it is related with sooha and all of us.

Chase: I'll conclude this report once I have the results of a search I'm running for Cybertronian records regarding our visitor.

He then performs a search through Quickshadow's Cybertronian records, only to realize something troubling: according to official records, she doesn't exist!

Chase: Well...this is puzzling, there's no mention of anyone named Quickshadow in the entire database, apparently, she's an impostor.

Later:

Blades and the rest of the rescue team are showing Quickshadow around the station.

Blades: This is the bunker.