Chapter 10:Quarry's Quarry

Frankie and Professor Baranova are fishing in Doc's floating lab, and he cuts up some ice cubes for their drinks.

Doc: So, how are my two favorite ladies doing?

Doc: Frankie, have you told Anna about your report card yet? About the narwhal status of cicadas.

Frankie: Dad, not even Cody wants to hear about it.

Anna: Actually Francine studied entomology, so I'm very...

Doc: Yeah! Happy! You two have bug eggs in common! Just like...chocolate milk, Anna loves Frankie too.

Anna: Ezra, are you feeling alright?

Doc: Better than ever *he remembers something*the sandwiches, I completely forgot, I'll be right back.

And on the other side of the floating lab, was heatwave in her boat form.

Heatwave: *low voice* Pss, doc, I still don't get what you need me for, unless you light those sandwiches on fire.

Doc: *making up an excuse* Whoa, look at this! I forgot my super special mustard recipe! It wouldn't be a proper sandwich without it! I'll be right back, bye.

Anna: But Ezra...

Frankie: daddy...

And it goes with heatwave at full speed.

Anna: I had no idea your father would like mustard so much.

Frankie: he doesn't like it, he just...

Anna: wants us to be friends.

Anna: How am I going with that?

Frankie: Uhm, good.

Anna: You know, Francine, it's true that I studied cicadas, so I'd be delighted to...

Suddenly, the lab suddenly receives a distress call, Frankie is unable to call the rescue team, so Professor Baranova directs the lab towards the source of the signal, and they arrive at an island dock.

Anna: The signal places them right here.

Anna: Frankie, stay in the cabin, and stay out of sight.

Frankie: Why? There's nothing here.

Anna: Exactly, there's no boat, an empty dock, a mysterious call, until I know what's going on I want to make sure you're safe.

And Frankie obeys

Anna: Hello? Is there anyone? I received your emergency call. I'm here to help.

???: a generous offer my lady.

And the Q-Drones surround the professor.

???: Unfortunately, you're the one who will need help.

And it is revealed that the person who had sent the emergency call was a trap by Colonel Quint Quarry, who is back.

Opening:

Anna: whoever you are, I'm responding to a sinking ship call, step aside.

Quarry: there is no sunken ship, it was a trap for a person who was not you.

Quarry: and as soon as he steps aside *laughs* Quint Quarry doesn't.

Quarry: Now where is Dr. Greene?