Chapter 23:Updates, Megatron's Awakening

At the lab the Greenes are celebrating Frankie's birthday.

Everyone: Happy birthday Frankie!

Frankie: *Happy*.

Frankie: *grabbing the gift* thank you trex.

Anna: It's from all of us.

Frankie: *opens it*.

Frankie: Access to the secret project they've been working on for months?! That's exactly what I wanted!*hugs her parents*.

Frankie: Now you can finally tell me where Anna goes on the weekends and why you're studying solutions that dissolve Styrofoam and...

Doc: Conserve your energy, my little du Chatelet, we'll update you on the scrubber initiative right away...or as soon as I can find my microfiber soldering tool.

And they see that CeCe has it.

Anna: A lot has been missing lately, I suspect our littlest scientist is to blame.

Doc: That's right, last week I found my litmus paper in CeCe's alphabet soup, sour, by the way.

Frankie: come on dad I'll help you find that welder.

However, while they go looking for her, they are observed by the Morocco virus.

Morocco (virus): you will not find it, or anything else that you have lost.

Morocco(virus): also has a much better purpose.

And it turns out that Morocco is the real culprit behind several recent robberies, as she has been busy building a MorBot in a basement using the stolen technology.

Morocco(virus): And finally...

*Takes out a card from Sooha*

Morocco(virus): I will be able to get rid of the princess of the autobots, forever

*burns the card*

Opening:

Cody and Chief Burns arrive at the lab on Chase.

Charlie: Frankie's 14th birthday dinner.

Charlie: It seems like you two are just little kids together.

Cody: Dad, promise me you won't bring back the diaper pictures.

Charlie: no *laugh* it's just that the kids are growing up so fast.

Cody: That's a good thing, it means I'm ready for the big stuff, like... partnering with a bot.

Cody: I passed my junior lifeguard test, and it's not like I'm going to drive.