Chapter 14:Rules and Regulations

Location: streets of griffin rock

Chase, in his human form, walked the streets of Griffin Rock while reading the codes from his police manual.

Chase(human):*reading*mm...code 10-19, trespassing...let's see...code 10-28,and lastly...code 10-70.

Chase(human): ok, everything seems to be in order around here, and I managed to memorize each new police code from this new manual, I better go back to the station and see if the chief needs...

But then, as he walks by, on the other side of the street he sees Sooha walking, reading a book while she eats frozen yogurt from the stream.

Chase(human):(Oh...it's Sooha).

Sooha: *happy face as she reads the book*.

Sooha: *then changes to an angry face*.

Chase(human):*confused*?!(Huh? Could it have been my imagination?).

And Sooha returns to her usual smile and continues walking.

Chase(human):(anyway, since you're here, could you, go to...?).

Then a car horn is heard.

And then he sees that a car was about to hit some ducklings, and he was about to run over there to interfere but then he sees...

That Sooha had stood in front of the car, and using her strength she brakes it.

Chase(human):...?!(that's...).

Sooha: *takes her hand off the car*.

Sooha: *crouches down to see the ducklings **worried* hey, are you alright?

And the ducklings quack quack to say they're okay.

Sooha: thank goodness...

And the driver runs away.

Sooha: *angry and yelling at the driver who was about to run over the ducklings* Hey, what's wrong? Watch where you're going, idiot!!!

Sooha: *clenches her fist* ✊🏻How dare she want to hurt these poor innocent ducklings?! I swear it makes me want to...!

Chase(human): *shudder*(Huh...?).

Sooha: *optimistic* But that has a solution!

And Sooha puts on a cruise guard vest.

Sooha: Hey ducklings, all line up!

Sooha: *helps them cross* go ahead, come in, go ahead, you're safe with me.

And the ducklings cross the street in a row now in complete safety.

Sooha: that's right, they're doing well, hehe.

Sooha: and, so that this doesn't happen again...

Sooha puts up a duck crossing sign.

Sooha: the good thing is that days ago I requested an audience with the mayor, and I approve my idea of crossing for ducks, and I did it well.

And the ducks get happy and go quack quack to thank Sooha.

Sooha: haha, thanks.

Sooha: *shouting it into the air making a drama* But seriously! I swear I'm going to catch the bastard who wanted to do that to them! And I'll make the weight of the law fall on him!

And from afar, Chase had seen and heard everything, and seeing Sooha's good intentions, he let out a smile and a chuckle.

Chase(human): Pff... fufu... haha.