Chapter 11:Doctor Morocco(part 2)

Days after what happened:

Huxley prescott broadcast the news live.

Huxley: Good morning Griffin Rock! In the immortal words of our founder Horace Burns, the march of progress sometimes leaves victims, underfoot, no one knows better than doc Greene, who constantly lost control of his technology, and was removed as Griffin Rock's chief scientist, hoping to find someone better.

Huxley: And now, here he is, Dr. Morocco, who won the coveted position after wowing us with the mechanical marvel of him, the morbot.

Huxley: In a demonstration organized by the mayor, morbot outperformed all four rescue bots in handling all kinds of emergencies.

Huxley: In the end, the mayor said...

Recording:

Luskey: and... since morbot has proven that he can protect Griffin rock better than our current team, Chief Burns and his rescue team, they leave... the post.

End of recording:

Huxley: What? *finds out something* oh......I interrupt my own show with the latest news.

And apparently, Mr. Harrison had lost control of his air vehicle again like last time, and the morbot was trying to stop him, but while he was chasing him he destroyed the wall of a building, and the blocks were about to fall on some of them. people.

Opening:

The blocks were about to fall on the person, but luckily, Chief Burns appears and activates the building's automatic awning to protect them.

Charlie: Is everyone okay?

And they say yes with their heads.

Then, on the other hand, another car with a driver crashes into an alley because of the morbot, and Cody and his brothers saw it through the command center.

Cody: That thing is a wrecking ball.

Graham: the morbot follows its programming to the letter, without counting the variables, it doesn't matter what comes across it.

Dani: oh, who.

Dani: Can't we do something?

Kade: *talks through the command center intercom* dad, let us go.

Charlie: the bots are out of order, you know that Kade, only the mayor can bring them back.

Cody: (*sigh* if only sooha didn't stay grounded and get her powers back).

And finally, when Mr. Harrison was stopped by the morbot, he returns to Griffin Rock's lab, which apparently now belongs to Dr. Morocco.

Morocco:ha...it's been a while, hasn't it?

And Morocco was inside the lab.

Morocco: I have just purchased a complete line of technology, representing years of research, it will be available, for my best clients.

While on Sooha's side:

Sooha was with her parents in the living room, who apparently had finally lifted her punishment.

Sooha: Eh?! Are they really going to lift my punishment?!

Seungho: It seems like you haven't had any problems all week, and you've been on good behavior.