Chapter 16:Bumblebee to the rescue

It was a beautiful night in Griffin rock, and Sooha, meeting the boys in their human forms, on the cliffs near the beach, watching the stars together lying on the grass.

Sooha: the brightest is the north star.

Chase (human): And the smaller one, next to her?

Sooha: hmm, I don't know if it has a name.

Blades(human): no one ever pays attention to little ones.

Boulder (human): it is small, but, it is a star.

Sooha: and also...she's very beautiful.

Sooha :(she's shiny and silver......like Sheila-san).

Sooha: (hmm, about that...I still can't stop thinking...about the matter of the girl the boys are in love with).

Sooha: (because according to the illustration that Boulder did in the arena...).

Sooha: (What if she really is someone as beautiful as Sheila-san? Or Sheila-san herself?!).

Sooha: (hehe, I hope so, because after all, it's her destiny... and I know she'll be very happy with her, and that's what I want).

Sooha: (although... there is also the matter about the woman from my dream, and neither with everything that has happened, nor have I continued investigating about the person who rescued me and kissed me when I was drowning on the dock... hmm...Who will they be?).

Sooha: (Aww, how I wish the answer would fall for me from the sky...).

But suddenly, the five of them see something happen.

Everyone: *shocked*

And they jump up.

Chase(human): look at that.

Blades(human): Did you see?

Sooha: Huh?!

Sooha: (oh-uh, literally, the answer fell to me from the sky).

Sooha: (Next time I won't say something in my mind again.)

Heatwave(human): wow...what star is that?

Sooha: I didn't say anything, I swear!