Chapter 15:The Lost Bell

It was a stormy, cloudy and windy day on Griffin rock, and out of the mist suddenly a pirate ship appeared which was approaching Griffin rock, and the pirates had launched cannons to attack the island and set it on fire.

Opening:

Location: underground bunker

And it had all turned out to be a story Cody was telling.

Cody: The attack happened without warning.

Boulder: wait a minute, when did it happen?

Cody: 200 years ago.

Heatwave: Pff, ancient history.

Blades: Some of us would like to hear the ending.

Cody: *continues reading* Appearing on the coast of Griffin rock, the pirate ship known as "oken crouck" fires its cannons.

Cody: the group of buccaneers went down to loot the city, setting everything on fire.

Cody: The most irreplaceable piece of loot that day was...the bell of the colonizers, which had existed since the founding of the town in 1649, that loss is still felt to this day.

Cody: and the pirates...

Chase: Please tell me that they were persecuted until justice was done.

Cody: ah... we'll finish later.

All three (except heatwave): *They are disappointed*.

Blades: *plea* another chapter please.

Cody: *puts the book on the bookshelf* I can't, I have a rehearsal for the foundation day ceremony with my troop of pioneers, we celebrate the achievements of the first settlers.

Boulder: The achievements?

Cody: that they worked together for something new, we arrived, we survived and we triumphed, a good motto, right? *begins to leave*.

Heatwave: Setting up camp on a pretty island doesn't seem worth remembering, humans spend a lot of time thinking about the past.

Cody: *sigh* you're missing the point.

And Cody begins to hear his dad calling him.

Charlie:*voice*Cody.

Cody: I'm coming!

And Cody gets on the elevator to go upstairs.

Location: garage

And it turns out that today, on this same day, the weather was the same as in Cody's story, cloudy and windy.