Special 1:Sooha's birthday🎉🎂🎀🎁

The scene begins in the infirmary.

Health Committee Member: Well, that should conclude the checkup, Miss Sooha.

Sooha: Thank you...

Sooha: (Hm...I wonder if it's because I've been sucking energon, but my weight has dropped a bit.)

Sooha:(I don't know if I should be happy or sad...it's a complicated feeling).

Health committee member: Is something wrong?

Sooha: Oh no.

Sooha: Here, this is my health report card.

Health committee member: Yes, thank you very much......ah.

Sooha:...Is there something wrong?

Health committee member: Oh no, that's not all, here... Her date of birth, tomorrow is your birthday, isn't it?

Sooha: Ah, now that you mention it...

Member of the health committee: I arrive a day early, but congratulations!

Sooha: thanks.

Time after:

Location: Sooha's room

Sooha: Ugh...somehow I'm really exhausted today...

Sooha: Tomorrow is a day off, so I'll go to bed early and have a nice quiet time.

Sooha:(It's my birthday tomorrow, huh... now that I think back, the one I had three years ago didn't turn out very well... I wonder if I can go out somewhere tomorrow...?).

While at the firehouse with the boys:

Apparently, secretly, blades had gathered everyone.

Blades(human):*hitting a saucepan with a spoon*Guys!Attention!Your attention please!

Blades(human): As everyone already knows, tomorrow is Sooha's birthday.

Aris (human): Huh, her birthday?

Blades(human): Yes, exactly!

Blades (human): So, my plan is that... among all of us, we will organize the best birthday party of her life!🎉.

Blades (human): Since... her last birthday of hers, it was a disaster.

Sheila: Yes, let's do it! Miss Sooha has already done a lot for us, so now she's our turn!

Sheila: Especially because, Miss Sooha told me that she doesn't want to celebrate her birthday this year.

Everyone: Gasp!

Chris: We can't allow it!

Blades(human):*showing them the plan on the blackboard*ok, this is the plan.

Blades(human): Rose, you're going to distract Sooha, last week you said you had a discount coupon at the SPA and the boutique, right? Take her to those places and entertain her until we're ready.

Rose:Count on it *pulling out coupon and gold credit card*.

Blades(human): Chris, Sheila, you guys will take care of the drinks, the snacks and the cake.

Sheila: Yes, with pleasure, I'll make Miss Sooha's favorite, strawberry shortcake.

Chris: You'll have your milkshakes ready before dark.

Blades(human): Dani and I will take care of bringing the tables, and I'll also go get a playlist of songs that Sooha likes!

Blades (human): Boulder, you will make the flower arrangements to decorate the environment, make them Sooha's favorite flowers, and check with Graham the best positions to place them in the garden.