Chapter 4:The alien invasion of griffin rock

It was another beautiful day in Griffin rock, and our dear sooha, was in an outdoor cafe in front of the park having a delicious meal for breakfast.

Location: cafe.

Sooha: *opening her mouth* ahhnn~.

Sooha: *eating* mmm~Yummy!!

Sooha: *yum yum*(The people of this world really know how to eat delicious food in the morning!).

What sooha is having for breakfast:

Sooha: Everything is delicious~!

Sooha: *eating* (Maybe living here as sooha won't be so bad in the end)

Sooha: *continues eating*

While across the street, the bots in their human forms were taking a walk.

Blades(human): hey guys, I don't know if it's my imagination but... *turns around and walks backwards* you haven't noticed that when we're close to Sooha, we feel... a strange sensation.

Boulder(human):blades is right, that girl sooha, I can't explain it, but i feel...like something is controlling my emotions.

Blades(human): Exactly! As if...

Chase(human): Like you want to do everything she wants?

The two: That's right! You've hit the nail on the head!

Blades(human): *blushing* Oh my gosh! Is it love?

Boulder(human): It's strange, because we weren't able to feel that before.

Heatwave(human): hmph, I wouldn't worry about that, anyway, one more human to keep an eye on.

Chase (human): I'm surprised to know that those words come from you heatwave, since you were the one who suggested revealing the truth to Sooha and being hers her friends to protect her.

Heatwave(human): Huh?!

Blades(human): Chase is right, also... *gets happy* I love spending time and getting to know sooha! She's so cute, kind, and doesn't yell at me like Dani!! and she understands my fear of Heights.