Chapter 14:Over and over again

It was another morning in griffin rock, and cody winds up his new vintage pocket watch, heads to the kitchen where his family is making breakfast in their own unique way, after Kade burns the toast and Dani accidentally spills her coffee, and cody goes down to see the rescue bots.

Cody: good morning.

Boulder: Hi Cody, what do you have there?

Cody: A pocket watch, it was in the lost and found and Lieutenant Barney gave it to me.

Chase: But, what if... if the owner came looking for his missing trinket.

Cody: Well, I'd give it back.

Blades: looks very... old.

Heatwave: Primitive technology, like that clock in Count Jenkins mansion.

Cody: It's what I like about it, it reminds me of the past, when everything was simpler.

Boulder: Cody's right, technology is great if it helps, but sometimes it starts to control us.

Charlie: *appears* we're going to the opening. How about I take you to school son? It seems we haven't talked in years.

Cody: I prefer to walk, thanks dad.

Charlie: before you always wanted to go with me in the mornings, you guys grow up so fast, sometimes I would like to go back in time and keep you small forever.

Charlie: *Sees Kade eating her toast*.

Charlie: Well, almost everyone.

And on his way to school, Cody finds Frankie outside Mrs. Neederlander's house and Mr. Paws chases a squirrel towards Mr. Harrison, causing him to damage his heli-pack and fly out of control.

Opening:

Soon Cody calls the rescue team, who manages to catch Mr. Harrison with a little teamwork and Blades spade claw, and Kade and Heatwave extract Mr. Pettypaws from the tree.

Boulder: You have to stop chasing squirrels Mr. Pettypaws, you caused a lot of trouble.

Mr. Pettypaws: *caresses boulder*.

Cody: Dad, maybe you should take me to school after all.

Change of scene:

Location: decelis academy, hallway

Sooha was coming to school, and to her locker to put some books and when she opened her locker she finds a letter.

Sooha: Huh? And this?

And Sooha reads it.
************************************
For S:

From the first moment I saw you, my heart does not stop beating very fast for you, even though we are close friends, I want to become something more to you, I dare not tell you in person, but you are the angel of my eyes, with your beautiful bright eyes and your long hair and I want to stay by your side and love you for all eternity and make you the happiest girl in the universe, since you are the woman who captured my heart.

Sincerely C.

************************************

Sooha: Eeehh?! Is this...a love letter?!

Sooha: Do I have...a secret admirer?

Sooha: And the S would be...? From"sooha"?

*Sheila arrives and opens her locker, which is the one next to Sooha's*