Chapter 1:Earth Before Prime

*Months later*

Sooha: (Hello again, I'm Sooha Otoha, it's been several months since we defeated morocco, and now... things have changed a lot).

Sooha: (Sheila-san keeps making delicious cookies with her mother, and she always invites me, Chris and Rose to try them, and sometimes... we've gone to the beach together.)

Sooha: (and things at school are also going very well).

Sooha:(I'm a student with excellent grades and the boys have gained quite a lot of popularity in school and have become the stars of nightball.)

Sooha: (and in the afternoon we all meet at dinner to study together).

Sooha: (As for me... well, I'm still on my quest on the moon altar and looking for that Adam, but, I know I can do it).

Sooha: (and also...).

Flashback:

Laura: Huh? Do you want to help me in the boutique downtown?

Sooha: Yes!

Sooha: and also Father, I want to help you in the mayor's office!

Laura: but daughter... you know that store hasn't been getting many customers and we're about to close it.

Sooha: I can do it, give me a chance!

Attendee: listen miss, we are working to keep this family's business afloat.

Assistant: Why doesn't she go back to her place and finish some embroidery or have tea with her friends or whatever she does to get through the day?

Seungho: Enough!

Seungho: I don't allow you this kind of daring!

Assistant: *bows* my apologies teacher.

Laura: sooha, why are you so interested in the boutique and the mayor's office?

Sooha: is that... I want to help them, if my decisions come to harm this family, at least I want to do something to remedy it.

Sooha: also...I don't want them to end up with problems because of me.

Laura: Sooha...

Sooha:......

Seungho: It's alright...

Sooha: huh?

Laura: you can do it.

Sooha: Really?!

Sooha: *hugs them* They're the best!

Seungho: Haha, as long as you're not going to neglect your studies.

Sooha: Yes, I promise!

Sooha: I swear I won't let them down!

End of flashback:

Sooha:(since then...I started working at mom's boutique, and also helping dad at his architecture firm in the mayor's office).

Sooha:(and these last few days were so peaceful).

Sooha: (I was working in the boutique, helping in the city hall... and sometimes heatwave would visit the place).

Sooha: (and our love has been growing, as well as the friendship with my friends).

And currently, sooha is putting new flowers on the window of the boutique.

Sooha: (Oh, that's right...).

Sooha: *looking out the window* (Today is the day).

Sooha: (Optimus is coming to griffin rock to inspect the rescue team.)