Chapter 18:Movers and Shakers

In the griffin rock park, Boulder accompanied by Sooha, Cody and Graham, planted a little plant in the ground.

Boulder: welcome to your new home, little leaf, now you will have room to stretch out your roots and grow very tall.

Sooha: Nice to meet you leaf-kun, welcome to griffin rock!

Sooha: Ne, on cybertron you used to do this?

Boulder: Yes, rafiye taught me.

Boulder: She was an expert in botany.

Sooha: (ahh I see, no wonder the other day I went to visit Hayley and she started talking about it, I understood it perfectly).

Graham: It sounds like she was a great teacher.

Boulder: Do you think she'll get lonely out here?

Graham: We can visit her any day Boulder.

Cody: Also, after today, little leaf will have many friends.

Sooha: yes, especially because today is the day to plant a griffin rock tree.

While there, Mayor Luskey gave a speech.

Luskey: Griffin Rock Tree Planting Day promises to be better than ever.

Dani: *low voice* Why won't he give a 3-hour speech this year?

Kade: Yes.

Luskey: Thanks to my tireless efforts and your taxes, let me introduce you to our newest technology: the Power Seeder.

Luskey: With this machine doing the dirty work we will keep our hands clean for more important things, hahaha.

Boulder: What's more important than spending time with nature?

And the seeder digs underground and plants trees from below.

Graham: wow, it would take us hours to plant all that.

Sooha: *suspicious*......

Cody: colossal right Boulder?

Boulder: I think so... But how will those trees know that they are loved and never touch them? Or do they speak to them.

Boulder: It takes a living thing to care for other living things.

Sooha:......

Sooha: (I think so too, my mother and Sheila-san too, that's why they refused to come to the mayor's speech).

Sooha: (the good thing is that I convinced Chris to stay with her).

Sooha: (but...somehow, that planter gives me a bad feeling).

*Huxley starts broadcasting the news*

Huxley: Today in "I Dare" I'm here with the power seeder, my notes say it's programmed to avoid heat sources.